Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The new upcoming mythic weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    GG mages. Sts, just turn us into a pet already. Lv36 bonesaw already OP... doesn't need buff.

Lv41 mythic staff? Lol@kershal, lol@staffs -9000

Fix mage class first, we should be priority.
    Instant,

Sorcerers are weak. Weapons are not OP! If you confuse the two, developers might nerf weapons instead of fixing balance issues. Remember bulwark?

It's better to get the class itself fixed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

GG. With level 41 glaive, warrior have more armor and DPS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Instant,

Sorcerers are weak. Weapons are not OP! If you confuse the two, developers might nerf weapons instead of fixing balance issues. Remember bulwark?

It's better to get the class itself fixed.
    Giving warriors a better weapon makes sorcerers weaker, but yes, mages need buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Erm...it says scaled to higher levels. It does not say level 41. If I were a guessing person, I would suspect that the 2013 mythic weapons will be like elite weapons of past seasons and only go up to level 40. Also, we don't know how well they are going to be scaled as compared to the 2014 mythics weapons. Until we get more information, it's all just speculation.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Erm...it says scaled to higher levels. It does not say level 41. If I were a guessing person, I would suspect that the 2013 mythic weapons will be like elite weapons of past seasons and only go up to level 40. Also, we don't know how well they are going to be scaled as compared to the 2014 mythics weapons. Until we get more information, it's all just speculation.
    Either way, it says they're going to be scaled UP... The bonesaw right now is great as a mythic from 2 seasons ago... Either 40 or 41, it'll make a difference

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

TBH, I think this is a huge step up for STS! So far we haven't heard a word about the locks but, that being said, I have quite a few of them and I would like a craftable combination lock to sell/hoard because IMO Elites is quite dead. The fact that Grimm is token purchase able is HUGE! But the fact remains, tokens are purchase able for plat and I can't quite remember how many tokens you can get with plat, most won't see where I am going here so I rather not continue this speculation.

Another note, the fact that STS practically re scaled Mythic Weapons is kinda of a disappointment, I hoped that they would have Halloween Elondrian weps or at least something more interesting! Not just re leveled old weps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LVL 41 myth daggers will now be OP since it gives a large health boost.
    as of now ! player with (mythic set and legend bow) can kill a (mythic set with mythic bow with samael) but when the lvl 41 myth dagger release, rouge with myth dagger + mythic set will be so OP because of 4000+ hp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    TBH, I think this is a huge step up for STS! So far we haven't heard a word about the locks but, that being said, I have quite a few of them and I would like a craftable combination lock to sell/hoard because IMO Elites is quite dead. The fact that Grimm is token purchase able is HUGE! But the fact remains, tokens are purchase able for plat and I can't quite remember how many tokens you can get with plat, most won't see where I am going here so I rather not continue this speculation.

Another note, the fact that STS practically re scaled Mythic Weapons is kinda of a disappointment, I hoped that they would have Halloween Elondrian weps or at least something more interesting! Not just re leveled old weps!
    How is making Grimm purchaseable with tokens huge? If I recall from the other thread correctly, Grimm eggs are 1100 tokens. Last event, I beleive it was 50 elondrian tokens for 25 plat... So if you do the math, if we were to purchase tokens with plat, then purchase Grimm, we'd be paying over 600 plat lmao

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

The Level 36 Myth Daggers had more damage then the level 31 Myth Bow. Frustrating, but 36 is higher then 31. The 36 Myth Daggers have almost as much damage as the 41 Legend Bow. Hmm, well, one is a Mythic.
    Now, if the Level 41 Mythic Daggers have more, or even close to the same amount of damage as the Level 41 Mythic Bow, well ...

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    The Level 36 Myth Daggers had more damage then the level 31 Myth Bow. Frustrating, but 36 is higher then 31. The 36 Myth Daggers have almost as much damage as the 41 Legend Bow. Hmm, well, one is a Mythic.
    Now, if the Level 41 Mythic Daggers have more, or even close to the same amount of damage as the Level 41 Mythic Bow, well ...
    The "if" game is so much fun, isn't it.

I'm not getting worked up until I see numbers. As in actual levels and specific stats.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I highly doubt daggers will have more skill damage than the bow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Why would anyone spend plat on weapons that are worse? Yes let's wait but not fool ourselves into thinking that these weapons won't be competitive. With the exception of mythic staff as it was garbage before. And it will still be garbage.
    Last edited by falmear; 10-15-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Lvl 31 mythic bow is a lvl 36 legendary bow. Lvl 36 mythic daggers are lvl 41 legendary daggers.
    I 41 magma daggers are higher damage than a lvl 36 devourer bow.

36 legendary daggers are nearly same damage as the 36 bows.
    41 legendary daggers are nearly same damage as the 41 bows.

Lvl 41 mythic daggers and bow are lvl 46 legendaries.
    Why would they all of a sudden change the pattern in place?

The daggers will do slightly less damage than the bow. The daggers will have insane dps.
    The bow will shoot single targets from afar.
    The daggers can hit multiple up close targets.

The daggers will be daggers.
    The bow will be a bow.

What is the confusion everyone is having? The fact that they're mythic, they're all of a sudden not daggers and a bow?

Tbh, the myth bow seems underwhelming in terms of expected numbers. I feel like it was intentional, as it was to deflect from the class imbalances (rogues hitting absurdly hard without the bow to begin with).
    As a result, the 41 daggers have little improvement room from the 36 daggers. They'll likely have the same fate of Hooks--a large dps number upgrade, but not much for the damage number.
    That is, unless sts buffs the bow to its proper damage...
    Last edited by Morholt; 10-15-2014 at 02:12 AM.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    How is making Grimm purchaseable with tokens huge? If I recall from the other thread correctly, Grimm eggs are 1100 tokens. Last event, I beleive it was 50 elondrian tokens for 25 plat... So if you do the math, if we were to purchase tokens with plat, then purchase Grimm, we'd be paying over 600 plat lmao
    Lmao, I literally forgot what the plat to tokens conversion rate was >.<

But that being said, it's the first time they made a Mythic Item free to get like this, right? ( Dragonite Bar? Pffft, that thing was so time consuming and hard to sell the loot you get from the Elite Bosses was more efficient to earn gold from ). Thinking purely on the basis that a F2P player will have time and not money they can spend time earning tokens for Grimm.

I will probably try to save tokens on one toon for the Grimm egg, also I doubt that they will introduce a Plat version for Grimm seeing as they will only lose money. Now, I highly doubt anyone will pay 600 plat for Grimm considering all the other layers of Plat > Gold conversion systems so Grimm would probably be a pet increase in Market price due to this!

All in all though, until the event is out and done and gone we can never really create substantial and concrete conclusions on the market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I lost around 20m last season on kershal, i wonder how people can cry for a few mill gold lost on bulwark.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Hali~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I lost around 20m last season on kershal, i wonder how people can cry for a few mill gold lost on bulwark.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor:1869057
    Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post

We dont know the conversion rates and the tokens per each boss yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    We dont know the conversion rates and the tokens per each boss yet.
    We do know that the max tokens we can carry is 1000 lol... This Grimm is 1100, gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Im loosing some milion for this sts idea.. The difference is that ur rich with 100m+ And u will continue to be rich, if i loose 5m i will become poor, lile other people that invest in these weaps that now r junks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nevhok View Post
    Im loosing some milion for this sts idea.. The difference is that ur rich with 100m+ And u will continue to be rich, if i loose 5m i will become poor, lile other people that invest in these weaps that now r junks
    Wish i had 100m+

Sounds like a merchant for me, invest in weapons? I rather use them and not trying to see as an 'investment'.