Quote Originally Posted by Doomfanatic916 View Post
Whats up guys I just want to speak up on some so called pros out there you all know me very well I am a retired rusher I rushed back then because I did not under stand the consept of being polite to the enemy and didnt know no better so before u guys start teaming and farming these rushers u proes need to leed by example and not take your gift to the head and bully them it does nothing but piss them off and create more and if u look since I stoped how many followed in my foot steps so take it from Doomfanatic aka Rage stop farming rushers and just ask them why are u rushing and take them under your wing and show them the object of the game mabe you have less rushers and more proes ty navy kems clone xmanx and zenpro they tru proes and a class act ty for every thing
People team us rushers, because they don't have the balls to defend themselves so they rely on others this is why being a rusher will always be the superior type of style for PvP because we rely solely on the skill that we've developed and no help from other people. Bring On the hate.