Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
I'm not forgetting anything, and was born and live in one of the most culturally and racially diverse cities in the world. I administrate multiple wordwide forums as part of my job, and have for the last 15 years, meaning I am not ignorant to beliefs, customs and tradtions.

A sheet ghost has been a cultural tradition worldwide wherever halloween is celebrated, for centuries, no matter what race, color or ethnicity. It was part of almost everyones childhood, and I find it sad that the costumes we wore as children are now being deemed offensive.

STS has announced they are working on the outfit, and it does not yet have it's graphic effects and final tweaks done. People have been requesting this vanity for the past 3 years, they listened to the customers, did what was asked of them and people rage anyways. The way STS works with particle effects, I doubt the static image is even close to the end effect it will have, which will assuredly be much more ghost-like.
Thanks for understanding sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgamer View Post
Lol about mage vanity, why ppl keep saying things about drama and staff. Ppl who will get it might not even see these posts and no matter what it looks like it's super rare. So we may find it offensive for some countries but still we don't ask it to change or sth cuz we'll never get it
FYI I'm a winner on a contest I can already get that vanity when the event starts(if I choose to, which I will not). We are not creating drama here, because like you we are also excited for the event. We are simply pointing out that it is offensive so that the devs would know. Its up to them if they will continue with it or change it. We could bear with it since we love this game.