Thread: Nerf necropolis at lower lvl?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Red face A nice story

I have a nice story since I was encouraged to post it here regarding my complaint. Names have been removed to keep privacy. I do believe there is many players with the same issues and its not cool.

OCT 23, 2014 | 05:41PM CDT
    Original message
    PL(Ghosts) wrote:

Tried posting on forums and really tying to keep my cool. I've been playing this event, and now i'm giving up because I cant play it anymore on 2 of my characters. Its killing my energy that I have to wait for 8hrs at a time for over powered monsters on my low levels.

1st issue-
    I don't know if its my account but essences drop are really rare for me this event. I go to low levels high levels... and drops are not as random as before all I keep getting is these necro bones or 1 or 2 regular essences. You can see threw my account on these characters specifically how much time in-game i've been playing since this event came out.

2nd issue-
    On my twinks lv 21 Zelda and Link, I purchased 2 necronomicons. This is supposed to help me kill better but as I do damage to enemies, the effects are low. This is not an issue for my lv 41 ghost character because the mobs scale perfectly. Its the low levels where my team just gets waisted and tired of being killed by over powered creatures this event (even with latest update 2014-10-23 Content Update (161593)). I would like a refund on 2 necronomicons I purchased for these 3 but since I cant use them for there intended purpose. i'm not going to use them anymore on these players.

3rd Issue-
    Now if its not enough for the hard monsters for my low levels, I have had disconnects. Looks like they might have been fixed. but still costed me a bit.

All I wanted from this event was to earn one vanity of each kind for each character I have mentioned in this post (ghost, link, zelda)...not the plat tier or even the new LB vanities...just enough tokens to get the ones from the token shop. Im sorry if I sound frustrated, but I do like the event, i'm just not sure its for low characters. Thank you for your time.... -*******
    ******* replied:
    Hello,

Thank you for your ticket! I’m sorry you are unhappy with the event. While we do sympathize with you it is important to understand that the Customer Support department exists to help players with account issues, premium currency problems, and technical issues. We cannot change details of the event for you, nor will we be able to provide such broad compensations for the events design. Not to mention that there are plenty of players (even at the levels you mentioned) not having issues with these bosses or anything else. That is not to say that the situation will not be reviewed, it is just far from something that is actually “broken” as other users are not experiencing the difficulties that you have mentioned.

I will definitely forward your feedback to the designers, but we highly recommend you post your feedback and complaints on our public forums here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forum.php

The forums are monitored by developers and they are sensitive to player complaints such as yours. Again, thank you for your ticket and we appreciate your understanding!

If you have any further issues please don’t hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Last edited by octavos; 10-24-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post: