Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: More Platimun for free!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post More Platimun for free!

I was noticing everything uses platinum and when I downloaded an App and opened it I was supposed to get 1 platinum. I recieved nothing? Does this happen to anyone else and how do you get more platinum and or coins if you want to maybe go about it a little shorter than opening chest's in the game or downloading Apps?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmm that's weird I've done several free downloads and I've gained platinum from every one of them. Maybe make sure you download it while you are in the pocket legend game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Some, I didn't get them right away. I forgot about it and continued playing PL. Next day, I remembered and went back to check. It was there.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Tapjoy controls the inventory and it rotates.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Make sure u open the app after the install... Else u wont get the plat
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you delete the free app after you get the plat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yes u i delete all myn as soon as i get the plat haha most of the free games are terrible except PL
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    yes u i delete all myn as soon as i get the plat haha most of the free games are terrible except PL
    Most free games apps = crap. Pocket legends= super special awesome!
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Boo.... Necroed thread
    Blasterbird- lvl 20 twink
    Intbird- Main acc
    Soloed- new acc, soloing to 50.

Need a twink build? Ask here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont EVER sent your IMEI if you email in tapjoy.. I ask that why i dont get any plat in free apps and they ask my IMEI to check whats wrong and only what i get is banned in tapjoy??!!

If i really gets too much free plat or like they says i use multible (5) devices i will not write on here again a same thing. Getting so bored to see friends in lvl50 with free plat and im only lvl33 and waiting that damnn SMS payment or my creditgard to continue playing..
    Marcoolio lvl 33 enchantress --- Mapezu lvl 33 warrior --- Makezu lvl 33 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mapezu View Post
    Dont EVER sent your IMEI if you email in tapjoy.. I ask that why i dont get any plat in free apps and they ask my IMEI to check whats wrong and only what i get is banned in tapjoy??!!

If i really gets too much free plat or like they says i use multible (5) devices i will not write on here again a same thing. Getting so bored to see friends in lvl50 with free plat and im only lvl33 and waiting that damnn SMS payment or my creditgard to continue playing..
    Alright first of all... they banned you for a reason.
    Which was for using 5 multiple devices to earn free platinum which isn't allowed.
    Second of all, they need your IMEI to find your unique ID in their database and see what's wrong.
    Third of all, if you're going to break their rules... don't complain.
    I've sent them my IMEI twice and they actually FIXED my issues.
    Don't give them a bad rep, they're GREAT with support and everything they do.

Fiuevy - Level 60 Enchantress.
    Sanatorium - Level 5 Twink Enchantress.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanatorium View Post
    Alright first of all... they banned you for a reason.
    Which was for using 5 multiple devices to earn free platinum which isn't allowed.
    Second of all, they need your IMEI to find your unique ID in their database and see what's wrong.
    Third of all, if you're going to break their rules... don't complain.
    I've sent them my IMEI twice and they actually FIXED my issues.
    Don't give them a bad rep, they're GREAT with support and everything they do.
    I agree if that so simple.. I never think to hack/cheat any game becouse that kill spirit and meaning that game (bad english)
    Im sorry if my posts are angry but there is good reason becouse i dont do anything wrong and i follow rules.

I allways report in other games if i see hacker/bot to make playing more clean so this suprise me totaly. In PL i reported bad language and player names several times and i will buy all what need when its possible. I know tapjoy help many ppl. and they get free plat. but im just same kind person and somehow i get banned. I dont see any proof how they see so many dev. i have only that android phone where is market and in work i have Toshiba folio 100 WHERE IS NO MARKET. So i cant even download apps in that. I send all fakt in tapjoy but they not explain me how this happens. I just follow what they ask and i hope to get it works..thats it

If i get banned in here forum then i earn it but now i say that coin has other side if someone dont have so good day. I just too hooked in game and want to continue with my friends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got tired of going to free plat so I bought mine I use google checkout goes thru fast. Map calm Down it will be ok just use join option and find a big group to level up and once you get your plat get whichever xp booster you want and that helps even more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mapezu View Post
    I agree if that so simple.. I never think to hack/cheat any game becouse that kill spirit and meaning that game (bad english)
    Im sorry if my posts are angry but there is good reason becouse i dont do anything wrong and i follow rules.

I allways report in other games if i see hacker/bot to make playing more clean so this suprise me totaly. In PL i reported bad language and player names several times and i will buy all what need when its possible. I know tapjoy help many ppl. and they get free plat. but im just same kind person and somehow i get banned. I dont see any proof how they see so many dev. i have only that android phone where is market and in work i have Toshiba folio 100 WHERE IS NO MARKET. So i cant even download apps in that. I send all fakt in tapjoy but they not explain me how this happens. I just follow what they ask and i hope to get it works..thats it

If i get banned in here forum then i earn it but now i say that coin has other side if someone dont have so good day. I just too hooked in game and want to continue with my friends..
    They can find out with your IMEI because they looked at your registered numbers and what not.
    That's how they can find out if you've been doing it on multiple devices.
    It's technology dude...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

The morale of the story: If you cheat to get free plat do not ask for support when you are missing a few. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    The morale of the story: If you cheat to get free plat do not ask for support when you are missing a few. LOL
    I know how this all works.. I work in comp. Business and i make programs. Like i say AGREE IF THAT SO SIMPLE!

Never cheat in my life and never do it in future. Well be against me before know me..just fair..bfff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanatorium View Post
    They can find out with your IMEI because they looked at your registered numbers and what not.
    That's how they can find out if you've been doing it on multiple devices.
    It's technology dude...
    Dude...seriously..you must be sherlock

If you dont belive what i say..never mind then

Today i start lower lvl helping by free and same i get good ammount gold/stuff. Dont care lvls anymore and i have lots of in game friends who know me and we help each others.. Thats way world keeps rolling...dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

how long does tapjoy usually take to get back to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would yall explain please?? what apps r u talking about?? i want free platinum too ?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by miaangel View Post
    would yall explain please?? what apps r u talking about?? i want free platinum too ?????
    If you're on Android once you log in on the middle top more on the left side of the screen there's a button that says "Earn Free Platinum" You click on that and you can complete several offers which is just downloading several apps (some you may even have to buy so watch out). Once you've downloaded the app, open it for a bit, and go back to Pocket Legends and you should receive platinum.