Thread: Other Apps?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Has anyone played Quest I love the concept but the controls of horrible?
    Cus 45 Warrior
    Placiu 45Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

GAMES I am playing on my iPhone, in no particular order -

Pocket Legends
    X2 Soccer 2010 [just came out, online capable]
    Battle for Wesnoth [feels like Vandal Hearts and Brigandine mixed with Final Fantasy Tactics]
    Cocoto Kart Online
    M Poker Lite [fun online, not a fan of long 10-player poker, but... hey, free and online]
    Eliminate Pro [love the $)@# out of this and it's free, annoyed that it's all based on level + gear though. half the guns in the game are 100% useless.]
    Brothers In Arms 2 [multiplayer games can be either great or boring... hit or miss. decent campaign. controls are less fluid than Eliminate]
    Scrabble [wish I had Words With Friends - offline play is very unfulfilling]
    Solitaire [took me a few diff apps to find one that is free and doesn't have ads]

OTHER USEFUL STUFF WORTH MENTIONING -

Theres a few useful free picture editing programs like Photoshop Mobile. That's pretty nifty because there is no way that any of us take "straight" pictures with a cell phone camera [or at LEAST need a lil crop action]. I like the Wikipedia app just because it's faster than going through a Safari bookmark in my opinion, but some of the features are missing that you'd get using a true browser. Theres a few nice business apps but I don't want to put you to sleep, especially since I bet half of you are browsing these forums while AT WORK! GET PRODUCTIVE, YA BUMS!

Some apps I'm considering buying - GTA: Chinatown Wars, Street Fighter IV, LogMeIn: Ignition, and Slingbox Mobile.
    Now heres a question - anybody have any apps they're looking forward to? That aren't out yet?