Quote Originally Posted by Amvulpix View Post
Lol well the locked crate system is based on real life lottery system in my opinion , yea we all open crates and get common gold or something useless at points but it's not even profitable sometimes it's like a waste , and even the elite maps nothing be dropping, the market sucks too.
Crates drop prices because they suck...
Elite hardly drops nothing and it eats our potions and potions are quite expensive since we burn more than 100 #the struggle
Shooting cannons for 1 gold is useless....
Begging got useless....
Event didn't even benefit for the poor players =\ it was just based for the high and alrighty people
Mobs got extremely powerful over the last updates like something changed .....
Elixirs seem to have no effects in elite at all....
I see why people are scamming , even the rich players are scamming others and tricking them...
they even said game was focused on pve yet pvp is ruined.. They need to add like 4 truelees in each pvp map to balance it out imo....
F2p yes but there's absolutely no balanced between paid and free.
Merching is useless now i can't even merch any locked crates anymore lol. Basically what should really happen is if the game is all based on crates why not increase the prices on crates so money will be balanced in game, just like how the prices of energy suddenly raised.
Yea you shouldn't need a lottery in real life to succeed