Thread: Warrior Underpowerd

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FeralDruid View Post
    I have to disagree with the OP here. I think much of what is being said here can be interpreted with not being specced/geared for the way they want to play the class.

DPS comes with the sacrifice of tanking ability. Tanking comes with the sacrifice of DPS effectiveness. Warriors have skills to increase threat, crit percentage, as well as hp regen to mitigate the side effects of either spec.

Watch a PvP Warrior in WoW with amazing DPS/Crits try to tank End Game, the group will wipe on the first pull. Contrary, watch a Tank Warrior try to PvP and laugh as he gets owned by the classes they are designed to be hard counters for. In both cases, the Warriors are specced and geared for the way they want to play, and that is very much the case here in PL in a general sense.
    Ive played wow for 5 years and I'm a tank in the top guild on my server.. My reason for stating this is I'm pretty knowledgeable in HOW to stat a toon..

While your statement about wow is correct it sadly doesnt apply.. Even with stating and skilling for tank you still take so much damage your popping pots left and right...

Even with proper skilling and stating for DPS your just not hitting anywhere NEAR as hard as an archer or chantress..

LVL 25 BEAR
    LVL 25 CHANTRESS
    LVL 25 ARCHER

My archer plows through mobs.. Hardly ever uses pots and can 1 shot non elites most of the time..
    Last edited by Jaysal; 04-14-2010 at 02:06 PM.