Gramps👴 Story,When I was a younger age💁,I was looking for a multiplayer game🎮 I could play with my cousin👬. After looking for a while😤 I found Pl. I played Pl until I reached lvl 1⃣7⃣and quit. I tried to download Sl after I found it but it wouldn't let me download😭. After a month,I tried to download it again and this is where it all started😱. It was around 3⃣6⃣ cap and I joined with an engineer named Jomosapien and started off in a guild called TKOL👼. I started pvping when I reached lvl 2⃣8⃣ and met a lot of ppl who farmed me like Lewismc, Hunterdoll, Launan,Offlion, and Vanhelssings. After I hadn't won in a while I quit for around 7⃣ months😡.When I finally came back I made xxxumadbroxxx which was decent👌👍👏. I met some of the ppl who farmed me and some new friends like allowance, smexyman💪, Keanus, playtwink, delicaterose🌹, and doubleop. Whenever I came back with Bionicgrandpa I had some help with getting better at pvp. No one ever taught me basic pvp stuff but Keanus mainly guided me and burninglamp gave me some tips. Afterwards I made fudgecakesz🎂 a lvl 1⃣5⃣ op and only fought lvl 2⃣0⃣+. I made a new 2⃣0⃣ after I was good with my 15 which my new 2⃣0⃣ was named Tbt. I later deleted Tbt and somebody took the name so I recreated Bionicgrandpa. And this is where I am at now.