Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Planr Tombs Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

There's no point in writing off feedback as "unconstructive" either. First they need to accept that feedback is seldom - if ever - given in a way that one will like, and learn to welcome/appreciate it for what it is. They need to separate their personal preferences from business. All feedback is helpful. If they need specifics, they must proactively ask specific questions. Rephrased, multiple times if necessary. Customers behave like this pretty much everywhere I've been, I don't see how they could hope to see some miraculous exception here.

Also one can't expect the layman who's not in the industry to automatically be able to provide what's considered "helpful" for a report. It's not our job. When you go to any professional, you're not expected to know what info to cough up, they ask you for what they need. There needs to be real interaction, not just mostly cleanups and one-way messages. Your effort to alert players to some of these possible requirements is admirable, but ultimately they must learn to initiate this on their own based on decisions they've made themselves - it's their product/customer base.

What first needs to change is their attitude imo, I think they deserve the response they've gotten. And the customers' response will never change, until they do.
    Last edited by Heiress; 11-15-2014 at 10:07 AM.

R E T I R E D . S P E E D . D E M O N

αβ H e i r e s s θΩ

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Good,

I just rage bought 1,000 ankhs after spending 200 on the third boss. What do you think? Will it be enough for 5 runs? I seriously do not get what STG is thinking. Why do the customers have to be the guinea pigs and waste OUR hard earned gold to give STG feedback that they should have gotten in the test server.

I'm with you, Kali. When you hop on the quitting boat, save a spot for me please.

Attachment 109137
    When you get in, can I have your stuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

I posted this in the other thread about anks, but realized that my opinion is the same as Zeus and Kalizzaa. The tombs aren't for the faint of heart, but at this one shot kill, it's just going to be for the players with the best equips and also the biggest wallets. It takes zero skill and the strategy is null. All you do is keep reviving and continuing to bombard the insanely high hp bosses and annoying spawns. I'm sorry but it's gotten too much for a mobile game. Even some of the best MMO's aren't like this.

STS has really lost touch with the majority of the player base this time. I see so many new players that just stand in the tombs entrance because they can't find a party that the can join. Heck even I can't find many that are willing to run tomb 3 anymore.

If this is the future, I'll have to say GG.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: