Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
I think they were hoping (because it DID happen before), the DC's would disappear again. You are right they probably don't have the underlying issue pinpointed yet which is why we haven't seen a fix. I am curious though because the test server was supposedly on their isolated test network, and it was disconnecting and they fixed it. So why is it not fixed on them all? We just have zero technical feedback so we are all grasping at straws.

Hope this week we see some light from StS!
Yes I too hope the same but there are many questions on my mind.

If they know that this d/c might come on main server they should have first solved the issue?or else they have to be ready as they know the issue and there should be a solution for it and they should know because they have already solved it on test server.?

And now they answer like we don't see any fault in our servers,rat stepping our routers...phone call...I dont understand those silly answers lmafo.
I loved AL as much like in old days when I wanna play AL elites I used to switch on my airplane mode and used to play so that I don't get distracted from phone calls and now I don't even have AL app in my phone.