Page 44 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icedblood View Post
    Hello friends ,

Recently I started a new job which is taking up much of my time. I am currently a lock smith and am on call 24/7. I am learning a new trade and expanding the possibilitys for my career. This has caused the result of a massive reduction in my activity ig. As of now I realy don't have much desire to even log in anymore... As always with new content comes many new problems. For me, al has taken a massive dive in quality. Constant d.c. Issues have resulted in a big change in the economy of the game. Farmers can't farm, players get bored cause they can't run and experiment with merch. There for the market has crashed due to the flood of new sellers. Not many are buying, nor are there enough new players doing well enough to make any substantial purchases. In my eyes I see a game that is slowly Falling apart. Hopefully things may turn around to the future... I don't see that happening tho. I plan to log in form time to time to say hi and shoot the breeze with all of u, for now. As of now I'll still be logging daily but that will soon be changing. I plan to give the x-mas event a shot if my job permits, but if the game hasn't turned around and started making some serious improvements I'll be moving on to something elts that is not a space time game. I wish all of you the best of luck in your adventures.

See you guys around here and there,

Sincerely, icedblood, icedgiant, icedteas, and Cory... Whichever name you know me as
    Good Luck with the new job! Sad to see what this game is becoming, but you among many other great players have seen the writing on the wall :/. Hopefully, the game doesn't destroy itself... Sucks to see another great player turned away by what's happening here these days
    Best of luck in your RL ventures, hope to play with you someday again! - Ralchior/Visiting
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    Add me in game Visiting/Inotrich
    I'll get you seen through the initiation
    Ur off atm...anyways I've sent a req to ur both toons.

Will try to join tomorrow Good Night.thanku

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Hey guys
    Last edited by noahgoulin; 11-15-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Hello friends ,

Recently I started a new job which is taking up much of my time. I am currently a lock smith and am on call 24/7. I am learning a new trade and expanding the possibilitys for my career. This has caused the result of a massive reduction in my activity ig. As of now I realy don't have much desire to even log in anymore... As always with new content comes many new problems. For me, al has taken a massive dive in quality. Constant d.c. Issues have resulted in a big change in the economy of the game. Farmers can't farm, players get bored cause they can't run and experiment with merch. There for the market has crashed due to the flood of new sellers. Not many are buying, nor are there enough new players doing well enough to make any substantial purchases. In my eyes I see a game that is slowly Falling apart. Hopefully things may turn around to the future... I don't see that happening tho. I plan to log in form time to time to say hi and shoot the breeze with all of u, for now. As of now I'll still be logging daily but that will soon be changing. I plan to give the x-mas event a shot if my job permits, but if the game hasn't turned around and started making some serious improvements I'll be moving on to something elts that is not a space time game. I wish all of you the best of luck in your adventures.

Sincerely, icedblood, icedgiant, icedteas, and Cory... Whichever name you know me as

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    Tanking thoughts.......

Seismic slam a warrior skill, penetrates the shield of mob mage. Let warrior tank this annoying mage, rogue snipe it, and mages control and blast vines and skeletal mobs and dogs. Personally I do believe this planar map is extremely hard for warrior who uses magmatic claymore.

A thought has come to my mind regarding first boss, maybe some warriors can test it out. Mythic pavise stuns, and if it's stun rate is to be believed, wouldn't it be good for the boss in tomb 1 ?

Here's another thing.....

That 8/9 count trick with one Kelvin is very very risky, needs precision timing.

Just stick to one person stunning him in small red zone and the others stun him in the large red zone when you see outburst of flames pulsating. This method guarantees no damn fireball obelisk.
    That's why I said the bulwark sucks the pavise rocks .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Hello friends ,

Freaking heck it's been a ride for us in PL and AL. I will NEVER forget Icedburgerking and the luck off Nuripinks and all of the friends we have made along the way. You are an outstanding member of AL and the StS community, and YES I am so happy you are off to a safe and prosperous career. However, I am deeply saddened that you are frustrated with the game and no longer feel the need to play. I will be blowing up your phone as soon as they fix this beast and I hope that you will come back to us and a smooth game once again. Take care and come hang socially when you can at night, you know I will be there.

Hugs !!!
    Lisa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Sig for leambow
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Hey XO needs a sig too.He posts a ton on here, can you work on his Rad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks:1916829
    Yep, just need to post here
    And btw candy can you help my alt to do few wt4 runs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Hey guys! Hang in there a disconnection fix is coming! They know what's up and will be posting soon a letter to the community on the status of it's repair. Also, a care package to the players to make up for the instability will be announced. YAY!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Hey guys! Hang in there a disconnection fix is coming! They know what's up and will be posting soon a letter to the community on the status of it's repair. Also, a care package to the players to make up for the instability will be announced. YAY!!!!!!!
    O.o
    YAY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior:1917197
    Somewhere on guild thread I posted how I wanted my sig, dunno where lol. Radagan, maybe you could do me a sig with all the stuff written below on my sig

OR....

Just like Candy's but says Xorrior, and Kraken Tricorn Vanity Face on the right, with guild logo on far left.
    No armor?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Please participate in the StS survey to assist in fixing the disconnections.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Survey!/page3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Hey Enigmatic.,

As my Sem end exams are going on this week I'm busy..I'll be participating with guild from this Saturday actively.

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Awesome Prahi!

Well I picked up a mythic bow in CS this morning and I will be running rouge now for tombs and arena since when we have mage parties we tend to glitch out. Fade has a training all week and can't be on the forums, but we will be in game as always at night to run. Can you guys post here which tombs you have left to complete? We did 3 with vort last night in a reasonable time and I feel confident we can start taking all of the guild through it so you can get on the daily. You do need to bring ankh for revs. Have a good one Enigmatic, see you in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Awesome Prahi!

Well I picked up a mythic bow in CS this morning and I will be running rouge now for tombs and arena since when we have mage parties we tend to glitch out. Fade has a training all week and can't be on the forums, but we will be in game as always at night to run. Can you guys post here which tombs you have left to complete? We did 3 with vort last night in a reasonable time and I feel confident we can start taking all of the guild through it so you can get on the daily. You do need to bring ankh for revs. Have a good one Enigmatic, see you in the game.
    I'm gonna sell Twink gear, and buy some ankhs, and then I'll need all 3 tombs on mage, and tomb 3 on Ralbeast
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    I'm gonna sell Twink gear, and buy some ankhs, and then I'll need all 3 tombs on mage, and tomb 3 on Ralbeast
    Woot! It's pretty fun the single most frustrating thing is being DC. I feel like the warriors DC a lot too, I need to get them to look see what spells are most suspect. On Thursday will be a little easier to when we can rejoin the maps.

Anyways, I'll run some arena tonight I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,023 Posts

Updated forums w/ current list of recruiters and officers! Woot! We do need to promote some more recruiters, I will get on Fade tonight to get it done.