Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-11-13 Content Update (163527)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[arcanexmen]I am not able 2 fight a boss because of this super dc every run.....thx for a good upgrade this game to dc legends......i am happy when i am able 2 run a tindrin map without loosing connection.
    This is a senseless wasting of plat and real money.....i stop investing money in this game...sorry guys....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

please dc big problem becuse l dont vant to dc

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

artik oyundan kopmalar cozumlensin surekli olarak hep gold lar gidiyor hemde zamanimiz bu sorunu cozuleyin
    Last edited by Mehmet Tuncay; 11-18-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[mehmet tuncay]plz fix this dc issue, we appreciate the new contents but there is no point in running planar tombs if u get dced every run. waste of pots n lixir

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

okey thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[mehmet tuncay]Planar tomb = Dc tomb .... Sorry but its real... If i am go to planar tomb with 3 another player always dc there, today the bigest personal record 17 run and 17 dc in planar tomb 1 i dont want try it again... Its like useless tomb no more fun ... I hope u are can fix this ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[mehmet tuncay]Hi
    This msg is for any representative of sts .
    Good job for the updates ,makes us end gamers get excited and had something to farm for real
    However...come on guys pls focus first on the server...I'm sure it's not just me who always get dc
    On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[arcanexmen]Hi
    Good job for the updates ,makes us end gamers get excited and had something to farm for real
    However...come on guys pls focus first on the server...I'm sure it's not just me who always get dc
    On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[arcanexmen]Its not for the faint hearted.
    Its for the fat wallets.

I hope on a general debuff soon, these bosses shouldn't require 25kits→∞/run. Thats a minimum wage of 25plat/run. There is definately no f2p content cause its like opening at least a locked/run and you have to run at least 200+times to get certain items talkless of uncountable runs in planar arena that grant essences and recipes based on a luck factor. So you might run once and get them all or run 100+ times and get NOTHING.

When we had to open lockeds to get our mythic and arcane items farming was something you could still enjoy for free even with gears average players could afford but now you transfered the p2w from lockeds to elites mixed and messed the tweakings and now we are in a situation where those who previously farmed to earn their gold have nothing to do cause every other content/way to earn gold for the average player is broken. Those who poped lockeds refused to be milked anymore. Those who don't care if their plat is literally taken by force from their stashes and still want to run can't cause of network issues.

Its a mess. (I know you can solve just be less plat hungry) thank you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[mehmet tuncay]I tried the tomb once, and dc'ed. I noticed that the ping didnt spike, it stayed normal, but everything just stopped and dc. There must be something wrong, not ping
    But I think the "tomb" background shoudnt be a normal map with recolored mobs. I thought I misclicked somewhere on the world map and even tried to go back to the portal when I first entered the tomb. I only tried first level though, I expect level 2 and 3 would be different
    And the difficulty of the tomb isnt too hard like everyone said I joined a random pub with decent gear (have mythic helm and armor) 2 war 2 sorc, and we breezed to near half the tomb until I dc'ed. I think its just like elite forest breach map, not much changes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[arcanexmen]You poor smurf! D:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[arcanexmen]Hi
    On tombs,or even on tindirin hunting tooth,or even in brackenridge hunting locks...i already did those necessary things to kinda fix this but still...random dc...heavy lags is annoying....despite of having some real good stuff updates no wonder still few of my friends and guildmate get online...and i play hardcore on this game like 10hrs a day...and maybe this time not anymore #"best game to worse server" sorry for my word but I'm really sad on what's happening to the game....[/QUOTE]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[arcanexmen]disconnect,disconnect,disconnect that's the order of whats happening in this event so i know you guys are working hard but we need results fast because were all trying to beat the bosses
    [/QUOTE]

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Mehmet, slow down buddy! We hear ya about the DCs. You guys can expect some official communication and details about our plans very soon. In the meantime, I assure you that this is our top priority and we are cranking away on it.

Cheers,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Lmao that guy is funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Haha.. he just wanna say what feeling but hard to say with english. He dont mean to spam sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sak, I don't think Mehmet speaks English, so he takes a cut off someone's comments and pastes them. At least that is the impression he leaves me with his actions.

Thorsaxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rigger bro View Post
    Sak, I don't think Mehmet speaks English, so he takes a cut off someone's comments and pastes them. At least that is the impression he leaves me with his actions.

Thorsaxe
    I just said he's funny because of the many posts,nothing else.