Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea : The Bank of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i like it the wall street of Arcane Legends
    but the betting should only be allowed for tournaments hosted by mods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ariscaief View Post
    i like it the wall street of Arcane Legends
    but the betting should only be allowed for tournaments hosted by mods
    yes, betting can sometimes create both loss or profits on their very best , actually luck will totally backstab you for betting , believe me nowadays people bet on high arcane ring rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

If it's betting you want then it has to be for officiated matches refereed by STS staff. Players can bet gold only seeing as the market has huge waves of difference. The betting system could work like CS:GO Lounge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

i want this idea to be implemented...just waiting fo rthe devs to confirm this...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree, and as said on another thread with a similar idea, they should implement the option to lend for FREE to your friends or guildmates when you go to vacacions for 2 weeks for example. Or if one of your friends wants to test your gear ect. This is a GREAT idea that allready exists on other popular games like Runescape. Hope StS Make this dream come true =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I liked the idea of being able to lend your items and let other people use it for a certain amount of time with a certain amount of money, not only does it let others to try the item, but it can also benefit you. +1,
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The problem with borrowing from players is that, other then their guilt (not a typo), there is no way to retrieve it back. There is no relation between the item kept and the original owner kept in the game. Making this owner-relation would make the game complex, prob even more lag lol.
    Once an item is given/borrowed to another player, this other player owns it. Making the item untradeable, may even prevents it from returning to the original owner.

A bank/shop with items (not gold) where players can rent untradable items and after this period of time the item gets deleted/self destructed (+1 death if not returned ) But this would be just a cheap variation of the current shop, as there is not much (compared to all items which drops in the game) items for sale.
    Gold can be exploited in too many ways. STS even removed gold gifts from klaas en chazbot due to exploits. Gold is by definition tradeable and therefor can't be regulated.

As for betting on pvp matches, this could be done without too much exploits i think. But be aware of blocking lol, they get a cut

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I disagree on some ideas and I agree with some. I would like to see banks,with max amount of 1m to put in bank and get some % because u r keeping your money there. U can't withdraw your money for next month(for example) I disagree with the idea of loaning window,that would be bad for economy. I would like to see "test drive" option in auc,which would be much better,u can test it for 1minute and thats it,item disappears from your hands. Betting on pvp matches,well i disagree on that too,cause children are playing this game too,and could possibly create a bad habit to them. Merching is enough of gamble anyway. oh,and it would be nice to make locked chests cost 10 platinums to open :P That would be nice. Change a little bit a loot table of arcane shard and fossils in planar/elite dragon chests because i have never heard that someone ACTUALLY looted one from those chests. If I am wrong,please do correct me. But bank stuff would be awesome. For example to take loans from bank and it depends on items that you have in your stash/invertory. So if u have arcane ring u can get around 50% of its actual price and if u dont give money back the time u are supposed to your ring automaticly goes to auc for 60% of its original price,bank gets 50% of it that loaned to you,2% for auc fees(if it is 2%) and rest of 8% is profit for bank,so banks can make money,but i guess that's not an easy task to bring to game and it would be too hard for NPC so I guess the actual player would be needed for a job like that.