Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Clarification: Recent Updates and Mythic Pendant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

^^^ ---- this one above me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerasa View Post
    Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..
    Have you any real prove about the thing you've wrote? If no...please stop tell us about BS...and if you really have,please report on contact support

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

My apologies for the confusion. Yes, miscommunications do happen! Here is the correct info:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    To elaborate on this, the chance to receive the recipe is a separate roll from receiving the chest. You always get a chest upon completing a chain of 4 bosses. If you get the recipe, it will be at the same time as you get a chest.

Re-rolls do not affect the chance to receive the recipe, as it is in its own loot table without any other categories to re-roll up to.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Thanks Remiem!
    NEW CHANNEL! You will see my new videos here!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpc...jwRCHTumRfQu4w

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

thanks Remiem

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Remiem stated that its in the arena master chest loot table......this is contradictory to what samhayne has previously stated.

Samhayne stated that it was its own seperate drop seperate from the chests.....

This whole thing has me just jaw droppingly stunned.

I wonder if sts will ever get their story straight on this one.

SMH tsk tsk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey folks! I has come to my attention that there was some confusion over the last couple of days about the new mythic pendant and the recent updates to the game.

Updates: The recent updates were to fix the NativeX app featuring (the pop up when you log in that says "Get free platinum!"). To be clear, there were no changes to the game or any items during these updates.

Mythic Pendant: The mythic pendant recipe was added to the loot table for the Arena Master last week when the Planar Tombs went live. There was never a point where the recipe was unattainable. That being said, the drop rate is still very low, which our team will be revising for the next game update.

We apologize for any confusion and will do our very best to keep you updated on what changes are going into the game and when. Thanks so much!

Remiem
    Riddle me this....

How do you pick up the crystal if you're stunned? Picking up the crystal will take away ailments, ala Misty, but what is the point if you're frozen/ stunned?

Maybe it's time to revisit Misty's 40sec cooldown...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Elite Arena Master's Chest......based on my experience, my party got the recipe a separate drop aside from the elite master's chest.

But what i wanted to highlight the item loot from Elite Arena Master's Chest, mostly purple items. With all the plats/gold to buy Ankh we are using in Planar Arena, most of the time we get rubbish items.

Hi STS, please revise the lootable item inside this Elite Arena Master Chest to include most pink items/mythic pendant recipe/fragments. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I really agree with Mehmet that its really unfair for us being a legal plats buyers. You can check my plats purchases history of my account Altarboi but how to check if you blocked it with wrong charges.

We are talking here Dollars, Time and Efforts so please check, investigate, analyse or if not sure inquire more before doing any harsh actions.

[QUOTE=Mehmet Tuncay;1921366]
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanexmen
    Hey remiem.:-) don't ignore the fact that there are platinum farmer again...:-) why don't you get rid of this permanently..-- this is so unfair..-- I know that there are more problems in your system..- why don't you think the best way of putting offers that is very secure...- .. in fact same of my guild mates are farming plat know.. do you want proof? You can check it by your self.- some of them sellers or luck elix.ankh.respect scroll.. -- check their purchase history..an I'm sure that there's no purchase history in there acount.... I hope some day there will be improvement about this.. tnx..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

[QUOTE=Armani Boi;1926023]I really agree with Mehmet that its really unfair for us being a legal plats buyers. You can check my plats purchases history of my account Altarboi but how to check if you blocked it with wrong charges.

We are talking here Dollars, Time and Efforts so please check, investigate, analyse or if not sure inquire more before doing any harsh actions.

Plat farmers will farm, and be banned.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Guys please improve connection issues. Getting dc most of the time is so annoying. Please stop other update and primarily fix the disconnection problem once and for all.