Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter is Coming to Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Dear STS you should really think al this event again, because we ( The Players ) cannot ser anything good with this event, isn't Great., isn't good and it's completly unbalanced.

* Bosses : Bosses are good until I realize that 2 Boss and above had Helena's HP ....

Tokens : The Vendor sell items of the last year more expensive for the same "Crappy, Useless and Cheap Items" than last year, oh but I have more ¡ Yes More !, do you realize STS how harder is get tokens ?! I mean 30 tokens for tarlok ( 3 Boss And the most common ) how many runs for a Ice Queen Drees ? ( 400 Tokens )

Points : Points are the strawberry of this cake, I guess Platinum Tier os 4150 Points, Tarlok give 30 Points as Well, Hmm 140 Runs?! Yes ! Now I van buy 5 Ice Queen Sets ( So Awesome )

Vanities and Recipes : Too expensives and really useless even the Eye of Syrillax.

Dear STS, Consider chance many many things because this is justo getting worse with each new information.

Yours Valkiry

#Bringbackarlor
    5600 points for plat I'm at 1522

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

very nice thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    Remiem: Recipe Needs: Eye of Syrillax, Ice Dragon Scales, Planar Essences and an Orb of Ursume
    My god this is gonna suck lmao!!
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

And there is again, another well thought event by STS....some great minds working there for sure!

(irony mode: on)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Seriously sts ... why ? Need all that for a stupid recipe need 200 runs for got him ? I hope its only a joke :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey Val! Thanks for the feedback. We're very sorry you're not pleased with the new winter content. Please keep in mind that the winter event is scheduled to run for 4 weeks! That's twice as long as Halloween. So, we took that into consideration when setting points, tiers and token values. They are all scaled so that players can work on it progressively over the 4 week period. It wouldn't be much fun if you could get through everything in a day or two, grab all the loot, and then be bored again. We hope this makes sense.

Remi
    Hey Remi thanks for the quick answer!, and yes I Agreed with you, if we can get all the goodies in some days then the game eventually will become bored, BUT Remi , think again about the winter stuff, NONE of those items IMO worth the run, Is like have a contest with a hard work and earn just a carrot ( Yes that way Insane )

In the other side, the bosses are really well done and I been enjoyned all the fights UNTIL THE FIGHS BECOME BORED, sorry for be lil rude but is really really frustrasting see AL in this way, the bosses heal are too high and evetually it become too repetitive, make our work worth something and NO spend 150 energies and earn just and Ice Queen Set that worth just 60k.

I have several suggestions if you want I can made a thread about what the Players want I have lots of suggstions about this ( Friends In-game Too)

Yours Valki

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

When you are in haste things never come straight. Everything should be properly thought and rethought every detail of the plan shouldn't be casual.
    This (if things remain as they are) is the most randomly placed event ever. Every content satisfies nobody from the new lockeds to the vanities.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cry mode on go guys go

Inviato dal mio MZ601 utilizzando Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elitwarrio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm new, and I hope the event is fun. I was just wondering if locked crates are the only way to get mythic gear. I don't know much about end game or how to find out. I just hope the event has something for everyone.
    Last edited by Daina McDowell; 12-03-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yay, can't wait for it. It's my first year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I, for one, am very excited to not have to pay 240K+ for a tarlok wind gem in cs. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamid Ahfir View Post
    Seriously sts ... why ? Need all that for a stupid recipe need 200 runs for got him ? I hope its only a joke :/
    Sts doesn't joke. That's a joke! Or is it..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What are the vanities goin to look like?? I really want to know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Come on. 84 energies for 4 weeks, counting 3 a day. And i couldn't make it to plat tier without paying for platinum itself. Maybe make the point scale a bit higher? If i beat tarlok that many times, i get 2520 pts. Seriously? .-.

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Whats the use of gaining plat tier for twinks? we can't even farm planar for those essences..
    Why dont you make another kind of essence that drops like the ice dragon scales essences?

This recipe is a joke honestly.. If this stays how it is. I see every twink go to gold tier and thats it. The market will overflow with yowies bcs they have time to make all ALTS character to gold tier. And no ones cares about the recipe only endgamers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    Whats the use of gaining plat tier for twinks? we can't even farm planar for those essences..
    Why dont you make another kind of essence that drops like the ice dragon scales essences?

This recipe is a joke honestly.. If this stays how it is. I see every twink go to gold tier and thats it. The market will overflow with yowies bcs they have time to make all ALTS character to gold tier. And no ones cares about the recipe only endgamers.
    Orb of Ursume is 10 plat as well. So all this hard work / energy costs to reach platinum tier. Then you have to either pay more gold or even platinum to create a mediocre gem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post

And why end-gamers care about the recipe exactly? As it is now or is worse than a grand Tarlok gem by a lot. Actually worse than any grand gem on lvl 41 gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

As an Elite endgamer, this is working up to be one of the worst events I've ever participated in. The most fun was tarlok. These events are working up to be need to spend lots of plats or use up all your gold to get anything type events.

If the loot doesn't cover the cost to run, then I simply won't run it. Lately all the Planar tombs and arena are exactly this and it's depressing to see these changes to such a great game. At this rate, it's not only Kalizzaa that would leave and he by far was the best person to ever play this game.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-03-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I reached plat tier in test server and here is the recipe:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omg again. Still wrecking all prices on everything same as last time when half of AL left. Been playing this game some years. U guys are making new things that's good but not wreck everything in 1-2 months. U know this overflow on mythic will lose interest on opening locked at same time destroying all prices. So now I can farm fragments for 5-6 days and buy a mythic lvl 41 weapon. Why should I buy plat?.. this is not right I think. What should I play for? When I can get this in just some days?

Do some gear at the time like one amulet. One armor. One helm. One weapon. And make things tradeable from start. Not everything at ones.

If u realise this weapons whit that stats in locked as normal drops its not good for game at all.

Make this new mythic weapons for lb players and fix the stats abit better. Then u will se a happy ending for lb players and ppl who farmed this game for many years.

Ingot 1m for running 50 times lvl 3 or 2. In a week this will be 500k. Not worth it x)