Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Need elite runner advice (warrior)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    [B]
    That quoted paragraph regarding Dev is exactly what I'm trying to say, and why armour is important but yet being ebbed away. I never quoted singe as being an armour boost. Please read my posts carefully. I read, you donīt. I react on Dex Scene

What Dev is saying if your armour deflects 50% of mob attacks, Singe with it's 4% reduction is a delicious commodity to have, so armour in the long run is worth having. Carapace said something different. He compare Singe with some reduction value. But only FOR EXAMPLE.

These stated factors will give you a greater chance to survive and absorb mob damage as a tank. Hence my issue with assault and fitness gear! How many tanks do you know now that are actually doing elites in fitness gear!!!! Yet that is the one you favour! Give me ..of will...gear anyday.
    Old fitness version has Int as primary stat, dex as secondary stat and EXACTLY THE SAME ARMOR AS WILL. In this event they change concept of fitness, so FITNESS = WILL, just Int is replaced by Dex. Thats mean more dodge if you want simplify that.

Originally Posted by Xorrior : bold replies by Jirikjurasek, italics replies by moi.

Thanks for your rather obnoxious post.
    It wasnīt obnoxious, donīt be angry when someone has different opinion.
    It was obnoxious, not angry with your opinion.
    This post IS obnoxious, because you made exactly what you dont want to I do. Get piece of my post out of concept!

You prefer fitness over will, it has other trade offs, but that's your choice. I prefer will of course but as that doesn't exist, I shall be forced into either assault or fitness, if I want my warrior to progress.
    You will be forced to fitness version. I was forces to will version few years. For tanking purpose Dexterity is win (dodge, crit, dmg).
    So you want tanks to have rogue attributes, damage is not a tanks job, you do not clearly understand the role of the tank.
    If you look carefully I wrote dodge as first bonus. I can explain why: because its the main benefit for my as tank. Crit and dmg is secondary bonus, which HELP a bit. You are fighting for Will version. In fact you said that MANA > DODGE + CRIT + DMG. Allow me to be a bit arrogant and say, that YOU dont understand the role of tank

Armour acts like a damage reduction buffer. I've seen warriors with huge HP and very low armour and their health drained in an instant.
    And I have seen warriors with huge armor with their HP drained by instand. Armor and HP are not all tanking know-how. If you stand on one point during big pulls, even huge HP and armor donīt save you.
    No pro tank in their right mind stands in one place it is tanking 101.
    I dont know what PRO TANK mean and actualy I really dont care. But one thing I know for sure. If you stand in the middle of BIG pull and just stand on one point, you can just spam pots and rely on skills which hits RANDOM targets you are only one who absolutely dont know anything about tactic or strategy.

Read the thread regarding armour and specifically what the Dev says and how it benefits, especially with Singe by your side.
    I did. this pet bonus isnīt "armor" bonus, but "damage reduction" bonus. More damage you get, more damage will be reduced. It has nothing to do with armor.
    Read my post carefully, I didn't say it was damage boost! We all know it's damage reduction! .
    Again, YOU shoud read more cerefully. I didnt say anything from this.

With high armour it is nothing to be scoffed at, as the Dev says
    Fault!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Oh and can someone show me how to post multiple quotes in a post, looks like I'm going to be arguing with this wannabe rogue for a while, and try to teach him that a tank is not a rogue and does not require rogue type attributes. Apples and oranges, my friends, apples and oranges *sigh*.
    Reply With Quote on first post, ctrl+c.
    Reply With Quote on second post, ctrl+v

Iīm free for open my mind, but you shoud be prepare for open yours too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jirikjurasek View Post
    Reply With Quote on first post, ctrl+c.
    Reply With Quote on second post, ctrl+v

Iīm free for open my mind, but you shoud be prepare for open yours too
    Im using an iPad ctrl + c and ctrl + v... Looks like I have to requote you going in circles
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

That quoted paragraph regarding Dev is exactly what I'm trying to say, and why armour is important but yet being ebbed away. I never quoted singe as being an armour boost. Please read my posts carefully. I read, you donīt. I react on Dex scene.
    Then clarify your posts you're very confusing.

What Dev is saying if your armour deflects 50% of mob attacks, Singe with it's 4% reduction is a delicious commodity to have, so armour in the long run is worth having. Carapace said something different. He compare Singe with some reduction value. But only FOR EXAMPLE.
    The thread was about how armour works and he gave that figure as an example, what other thing was he talking about then ?

These stated factors will give you a greater chance to survive and absorb mob damage as a tank. Hence my issue with assault and fitness gear! How many tanks do you know now that are actually doing elites in fitness gear!!!! Yet that is the one you favour! Give me ..of will...gear anyday.
    Old fitness version has Int as primary stat, dex as secondary stat and EXACTLY THE SAME ARMOR AS WILL. In this event they change concept of fitness, so FITNESS = WILL, just Int is replaced by Dex. Thats mean more dodge if you want simplify that.
    Your talking as if that dodge/dex attribute is the be all and end all of tanking. I totally disagree. In that case why don't you see tanks running around with dodge pets ? Or putting skill points in dex ?
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Originally Posted by Xorrior : bold replies by Jirikjurasek, italics replies by moi.

Thanks for your rather obnoxious post.
    It wasnīt obnoxious, donīt be angry when someone has different opinion.
    It was obnoxious, not angry with your opinion.
    This post IS obnoxious, because you made exactly what you dont want to I do. Get piece of my post out of concept!

I haven't got a clue what you're trying to say here, apart from it being childish reply.
    -----

You prefer fitness over will, it has other trade offs, but that's your choice. I prefer will of course but as that doesn't exist, I shall be forced into either assault or fitness, if I want my warrior to progress.
    You will be forced to fitness version. I was forces to will version few years. For tanking purpose Dexterity is win (dodge, crit, dmg).
    So you want tanks to have rogue attributes, damage is not a tanks job, you do not clearly understand the role of the tank.
    If you look carefully I wrote dodge as first bonus. I can explain why: because its the main benefit for my as tank. Crit and dmg is secondary bonus, which HELP a bit. You are fighting for Will version. In fact you said that MANA > DODGE + CRIT + DMG. Allow me to be a bit arrogant and say, that YOU dont understand the role of tank

So all these tanks doing elites and planar content in will gear do not understand the role of a tank then ? But yet you who is frothing in the mouth for dodge/dex and damage knows it all!!!!
    --------

Armour acts like a damage reduction buffer. I've seen warriors with huge HP and very low armour and their health drained in an instant.
    And I have seen warriors with huge armor with their HP drained by instand. Armor and HP are not all tanking know-how. If you stand on one point during big pulls, even huge HP and armor donīt save you.
    No pro tank in their right mind stands in one place it is tanking 101.
    I dont know what PRO TANK mean and actualy I really dont care. But one thing I know for sure. If you stand in the middle of BIG pull and just stand on one point, you can just spam pots and rely on skills which hits RANDOM targets you are only one who absolutely dont know anything about tactic or strategy.

First of all you're insinuating - don't stand in one point as it drains hp and armour doesn't save you, then you're saying do???? And then you say I don't know how to tank! Yet you never seen me tank, and yet I've tanked for members of your guild in pug and they had no complaints!
    -----------

Read the thread regarding armour and specifically what the Dev says and how it benefits, especially with Singe by your side.
    I did. this pet bonus isnīt "armor" bonus, but "damage reduction" bonus. More damage you get, more damage will be reduced. It has nothing to do with armor.
    Read my post carefully, I didn't say it was damage boost! We all know it's damage reduction! .
    Again, YOU shoud read more cerefully. I didnt say anything from this.

I meant you referring that I was implying armour boost not damage. Edit word damage with armour. Boost simply another term for bonus, which I use.
    -----------------

With high armour it is nothing to be scoffed at, as the Dev says
    Fault!

Thread was in regards to armour and nothing else, one clearly takes the example figure as a measurement of armour. The term 'nothing to be scoffed at' was an implication of what the Dev said.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-05-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

My stats are -
    SKILLS
    Skyward smash : 3/5 (not area and mana return)
    Windmill : 3/5 (no area and snare)
    Axe throw : 4/5 (all except the one that makes opp feeble)
    Juggernaut : 4/5 (all except taunt enemies)
    Vengeful blood : 5/5
    Horn of renew : 3/5 (all except area n taunt)

PASSIVES
    Shield : 5/5
    Might : 5/5
    Dexterity : 4/5
    Mana : 4/5

I have to respec now n unlock taunt in horn of renew because it is important. Most of the time if i go with a mage the mobs tend to attack the mage first even if i attack the mobs first. I am going to take down one point from dexterity n use it on taunt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    My stats are -
    SKILLS

PASSIVES

I have to respec now n unlock taunt in horn of renew because it is important. Most of the time if i go with a mage the mobs tend to attack the mage first even if i attack the mobs first. I am going to take down one point from dexterity n use it on taunt.
    Axe throw go for the feeble! You can afford to lose VB crit skill. Horn is 5/5. Jugg taunt may save that poor blue smurf.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

My gears are -
    Weapon - Magmatic Claymore Of Assault Lv41 (full blood gem)
    Helmet - Planar Gladiator Helm Of Will Lv40
    Armour - Magma Plate Of Assault Lv41 (full super blood gem)
    Ring - Stone Loop Of Potency
    Chain - Amulet Of Doom (full blood gem)

Pets-
    Grimm and Blinky mainly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Name:  warrior forum.png
Views: 68
Size:  760.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

My stats are -
    SKILLS

PASSIVES

nice set up there, but after testing how much Dex gives to your character, I can say that it's not really worth it. 5 DEX = 15 HP. that means you'd only have an extra 60 HP. Still a good set up though, nonetheless! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Name:  warrior forum.png
Views: 68
Size:  760.2 KB
    I would like to see SS with Prance or lil bear

Sorry you have blinky and Grimm, post SS with blinky.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-05-2014 at 08:22 AM.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

My gears are -
    Weapon - Magmatic Claymore Of Assault Lv41 (full blood gem)
    Helmet - Planar Gladiator Helm Of Will Lv40
    Armour - Magma Plate Of Assault Lv41 (full super blood gem)
    Ring - Stone Loop Of Potency
    Chain - Amulet Of Doom (full blood gem)

Pets-
    Grimm and Blinky mainly
    Depending on your budget your stats can be vastly improved, especially replacing ring and helm. If you have a tight budget supergem gear yourself. In event go for gold tier and get Yowie pet. To save gold just rotate pets.

Good luck
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-05-2014 at 08:31 AM.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

i respec after asking from a player called Hell...he said we need dexterity also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Name:  warr blink.png
Views: 62
Size:  779.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

#Xorrior: I quit our argue. You absolutely dont know what Im talking about. I will only add one thing as simple as I can and I hope it would be simply enought even for you:
    -when you get "Will" version of armor and instead of "Inteligence" put "Dexterity", you will have piece of armor which a bit better than old one.

For all your post above: you are ignotant and your explanation of my words are absolutely wrong. Go to sleep and read this tomorrow, maybe you will be able to understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

#Xorrior: I quit our argue. You absolutely dont know what Im talking about. I will only add one thing as simple as I can and I hope it would be simply enought even for you:
    -when you get "Will" version of armor and instead of "Inteligence" put "Dexterity", you will have piece of armor which a bit better than old one.

For all your post above: you are ignotant and your explanation of my words are absolutely wrong. Go to sleep and read this tomorrow, maybe you will be able to understand.
    Having seen your pm to one of my guildies and the discussion you have had here it seems that you don't know anything or close to nothing about elites, you are rude and you seem to lack of game knowledge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Originally Posted by Jirikjurasek

------

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Having seen your pm to one of my guildies and the discussion you have had here it seems that you don't know anything or close to nothing about elites, you are rude and you seem to lack of game knowledge.
    It seems that instead of giving advice which this thread is about. He decides to have personal agenda towards members of Enigmatic guild (that PM was insulting, without understanding nature of clip, and another personal dig at me lol).

I have not seen this person give any decent words of advice here to others except trying to jump on my posts, and as you can read his above post that is clearly obnoxious - my very first point. This is not the first time he obnoxiously has tried to gate crash my posts, hence my staunch replies.

My apologies to all others on this thread, as I know you guys are willing to develop yourselves as able bodied warriors. I'm normally ignorant to such posts. We as ENIGMATICS are here to inspire and help. I hope mod does not come in to clean this thread! Please leave all posts, thank you.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-05-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    XORRIOR

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post

If you really see that PM you know there are more than one advice and if you deny them, its your fight :-)
    One note to that PM: In answer on my PMwas that videos is only for guild purpose. Bullsh*t! You postit to the General Discussion so its in public, dont forget on that.

Xorrior made only one thing: change meaning of all what I say. Thats a good reason to be rude and I dont have reason to appologize.

Enjoy the game and dont stay out of progress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

If you really see that PM you know there are more than one advice and if you deny them, its your fight :-)
    One note to that PM: In answer on my PMwas that videos is only for guild purpose. Bullsh*t! You postit to the General Discussion so its in public, dont forget on that.

Xorrior made only one thing: change meaning of all what I say. Thats a good reason to be rude and I dont have reason to appologize.

Enjoy the game and dont stay out of progress
    You are now derailing this thread with hate for all to see and you admit being deliberately rude. ENIGMATICS always enjoy the game. Re: video, yes we not only denied your advice but also laughed at it. Commenting on something beyond your understanding is laughable. Sad to say you're going to get the thread locked hating on Enigmatics.

DON'T BE A HATER, BE AN ENIGMA!

P.S let me give you advice, post something on your guild thread it's dead down there! We can hear crickets and see tumbleweeds cascading by. As an officer how can you allow that to happen!

I am going to leave it at this, and let the community read your continuous vitriol against our guild members. Sometimes we all need to laugh a bit.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-05-2014 at 03:16 PM.
    XORRIOR

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post: