Quote Originally Posted by Seoratrek View Post
Hello everyone,

There were a few of you who did not register properly so I had to create a new bracket. A few of you had posted your information plus registered via the tournament section (which I didn't specially ask to be done, but no worries) but some of you only registered in the tournament section or didn't meet the criteria to participate. By the time I went to update the brackets (from my post yesterday), the brackets appeared to be full. Unfortunately, I cannot make edits to the brackets once it has filled. With that being said, the matches that were done prior to this post are not valid and I sincerely apologize. Also, there were a few of you who had registered after the tournament had filled so I cannot offer a space at this time for those of you.

These are the following people registered for this tournament:

Forum name:

AAPG
andyh0510
Bad Guy
Booked
Cloakker
Daueden
deviousdemon
Dolloway
Emaxzc
Etarbitrev
for the lulz
Hitmanmage
Hurikaz
Hyp
Icyla
Irishcow
Kanital
largecommand
Mothwing
Oculus
protectmyneck
Quickdeathxx
Rednax PL
Rodder
shaboowolf
SillyJuan
Supershopper
synco123
TastyChickens
Thedexbird
Trenton
XghostzX

--

The brackets can be found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tour...?do=view&id=64

Round one will end (I'm giving you all some extra time) at 11:59PM PST on Sunday, December 14th, 2014. The cut-off will be determined by your post. Good luck!!
Gotcha so I registered properly, and won the first round posted ss and did the scores, now I've been eliminated interesting.