Quote Originally Posted by mlb2005 View Post
I agree with this. As for #4 the whole aspect of locked chests having all the best gear is absurd. From a business standpoint it may make sense but from a players perspective it's in no way fun and there's hardly any reason to actually play the game. All these mythics should be obtainable through actually playing the harder elite dungeons.

When did gaming become so generic? The best game I've ever played the best armor and weapons came from killing monsters. They updated the game monthly with amazing quests where you recieved cool rewards but nothing game breaking where everyone was standing around wearing the same thing and using the same weapon.

The economy was always thriving. You didn't have 4 million people trying to get their hands on the same 20 super rare rings that are floating around. You had lower level people getting materials they could sell to the high level people who had plenty of gold so nobody was going hungry lol.

In conclusion, I would say this format of in game purchases is destroying mmorpgs. Paying monthly and having developers actually have to provide quality content to keep people playing was way better than this iap regurgitated garbage that's being pushed now. Maybe I'm just getting old haha.
i agree with the old guy