Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Actually it is my understanding that during the halloween event, there were more players playing the game than ever before, which is why we had all these connection problems suddenly. Then releasing the planar tombs made it even worse.

It just seems like the number players is declining because many of the players you know from long ago have left. That is typical for these kinds of games, you will always have a natural turnover as people move on. So most of the new players are not end game pros yet, and many who have reached end game are not yet in your class to be able to compete with you. But overall there are more people playing AL now than ever before.
I'm not saying your wrong about halloween event, Halloween event was a huge success as far as activity (at least it felt that way). But as far as there being more active players who login every day or every other day....... I would have to disagree with your statement.

I have no hard data to support my claim, as i know you also do not, so i suppose we will have to agree to disagree on this matter.