Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7 is Live!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried to do the update and it froze my phone. So I instead uninstalled the game and tried to reinstalled but it did not work. From the market I click download and it starts for a second and then stops. I tried various links on the forums here and all have not worked. I'm on a samsung Galaxy s

Until StS fixes this, I'm done trying with this game unfortunately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The good:
    - the new maps are coool. Love the new sounds, the boss fights are fun
    - you fixed the shadow caves issue by opening up the map, i see a lot of instances running now
    - daily quests are a cool idea

The bad:
    - the plat purchased crowns all seem to lower my stats a lot lol
    - crafting needs better instructions, currently I don't get what I'm doing

The ugly:
    - I will not pay that much for crafting, it is ridiculous. If you want to charge a one time fee to open the skill up, i'd pay 5 dollars max. Right now it seems very not worth it.

Otherwise the new content is excellent!

Bravemenrun ::.... ..: Level 55 ::.... ..: MAGE OF THE SKULL HELM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Throw my vote in for "no crafting". Those prices are completely off-base. Sorry guys, but swing-n-a-miss.
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Suggestion to allow us to have unlimited respecing for a price of 25 plat/character, I would pay this rather then get nickle and dimed for a few changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darcsdude View Post
    Suggestion to allow us to have unlimited respecing for a price of 25 plat/character, I would pay this rather then get nickle and dimed for a few changes.
    Or at least have a "respect preview" feature so you can see the effect with equipment...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey... at least that pricing policy SOUNDED good, eh?

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

Zuras: those are not issues we can do anything about, as they have nothing to do with our game in particular. If you use the direct download link rather than the Android Market you shouldn't have those problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think a lot of the anxiety related to this version has to do with the answers to a few questions:

1) Will rings be available via dropped loot, or will they be store purchase/crafting only?

2) Will crafting ingredients/recipe drops allow players to craft most of the available items without platinum?

3) In both cases, will there be drops that provide items that you can't get via the store? (As well as store items that can't be found via drops.)

4) Is STS still committed to the general principle of "you can't just buy the best loot in the game"?

----

Edit: Regarding #1, personally I'd be OK with rings not being drops, but at least obtainable via questing, leaving arms and armor to be drop items rather than quest rewards...
    Last edited by Duke; 02-08-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I think a lot of the anxiety related to this version has to do with the answers to a few questions:

1) Will rings be available via dropped loot, or will they be store purchase/crafting only?

2) Will crafting ingredients/recipe drops allow players to craft most of the available items without platinum?

3) In both cases, will there be drops that provide items that you can't get via the store? (As well as store items that can't be found via drops.)

4) Is STS still committed to the general principle of "you can't just buy the best loot in the game"?
    I as well need these questions answered.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pocket ledgends 1.7 not downloading

Quote Originally Posted by Zuras View Post
    I tried to do the update and it froze my phone. So I instead uninstalled the game and tried to reinstalled but it did not work. From the market I click download and it starts for a second and then stops. I tried various links on the forums here and all have not worked. I'm on a samsung Galaxy s

Until StS fixes this, I'm done trying with this game unfortunately.
    i'm having the same problem on my galaxy s. i have emailed Pocket Legends and still waiting for an answer. is this a problem with the market or the galaxy s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lorkin View Post
    i'm having the same problem on my galaxy s. i have emailed Pocket Legends and still waiting for an answer. is this a problem with the market or the galaxy s.
    Market for sure. I had a similar problem...

You can sideload the app by downloading to a PC first. If you are unsure on how to do this follow this link: http://androidforums.com/samsung-cap...load-apps.html

This is for a Samsung captivate but the procedure is the same for my Viewsonic G-Tablet (rooted and flashed with TnT). I had to sideload PL from some obscure reason. My HTC phone, on the other hand, worked like a charm!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Agree with everyone else. The plat costs of crafting is too much. I'd like for recipes to at least be obtainable by gold.

I'd also like some rings to be obtainable by gold. Even if it just has 1 or 2 stats - I would pay gold for just 1 m/s but I don't really want to spend anymore plat. I think these things should be included with the cost of the dungeon. Plat should be for vanity and extras, not things that make you way more powerful than someone else.
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My take:
    Great and welcome change.
    • difficulty :I find my bird's survivability outrageous. I don't really miss your old yellow aliens but you knew, then, you were in the highest lvl maps. But since you raised the xp required... I guess it's ok. Would have preferred the opposite... Maybe. Just wondering what will we do with our top notch gear ? Soloing I guess, or speed-clearings. I'll know when I get there.
    • Wont say yet how I feel about crafting, except that we should have a bit of serious in game help content, to answer at least some basic questions. Hope I didn't miss it.
    • Not sure I fancy the designs, provided what I saw so far will be the top gear. but then it's only my taste
    • Gold... Well old subject... Kinda swing with the idea that the more you lvl the more you need, hence the more you get... Still don't understand choices and why ao2 -ao3 - BS have nothing in common, but it's your call anyway so... Right now i'd say we'll need more for the sake of being predictable.

Some harsh feedback on this thread as always, but there's some untold gratitude too, for everything aspect that wasn't mentioned.
    Thanks for this update, and the work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default htc

The new update isnt even in the market store. What do i do now. Just purchased$40.00 in plats too...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shemron View Post
    Great update on almost all. The main problem I see is that recipes have to be bought each time and there are enough of them to cost a lot of plat.
    Aren't these going to be available as drops or rewards? i thought they were going to be a fun new thing to seek out, rather than another thing to buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everything went well with the update except for the price of crafting. I think an option that lets us pay with gold should be offered for some of the recipes. 10 plat for 1 recipe is a bit steep IMO. Overall, good update. I Just hope to see crafting become free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyway you could add auction slots for all characters on your account when you buy them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I was the first person in the whole game to put a new pink up for auction
    SHAULY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It says:

The demon "God Fever" has arrived!

I think it has to say:

The demon "Gold Fever" has arrived!

Simple spelling mistake no?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'd like all the crafting items that cost plat to be available for gold. Even if it costs over a million gold for each set. I really don't want to have to pay any plat unless it's vanity.

Same with rings, like I mentioned above. If even just one or two-stat rings were available for gold I'd buy them. Then if the premium ones were available for -alot- of gold, I'd buy them.

I spent a lot of time building my gold and if I could use it to craft and buy rings, I'd be really happy with that. It shouldn't be that people who can afford everything with real money get such an advantage.
    Kujen 56 Bird / Rahki 55 Bear / Silvanya 55 Mage