Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
His actually trying to be on the same page with you, by asking about how much is your budget. But since that approach will not be helpful, I'll assume that you had 150M+ worth of golds.
So here are the advises, I'm going to advise about Zeus' build because his the most "Profesional" rogue I know in AL.

1. Gear
Here are Zeus' gear choices
Helm: lmbued Brutality x2 Para gems
Armor: Imbued Potency x2 Tarlok Wind Super Gems
Bow: Elondrian WarFare Recurve of Potency x3 Para Gems
Ring: Rendtail's Dragonstone Ring x3 Para Gems
Amulet: Planar Pendant x3 Tarlok Wind Super Gems

2. Weapon of choice
As stated above, Bow: Elondrian WarFare Recurve of Potency x3 Para Gems

3. Pet
As of now, Breeze is the most powerful choice. Other than that Zeus uses Shady and Surge or Samael.

4. Skill set
Zeus made an amazing thread to explain his skill set in detail.
PvP Build:
• 5/5 Aimed Shot
• 1/5 Noxious Bolt
• 2/5 Shadow Piercer (Health Upgrade)
• 5/5 Medic Packs
• 2/5 Razor Shield (Last Upgrade - Stun Immunity. Charge shield as a pre-emptive move to avoid stuns. Swap Noxious Bolt for Razor Shield when fighting Nott.)
• 5/5 Defense
• 5/5 Str/Int/Dex
• 5/5 Critical
You can read the explanations here ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks

Please don't reply on me with "Those gears were too expensive", radagan offered that kind of approach already and you said it didn't helped.
And keep your yowie, I don't need it. Goodluck! And oh! Next time don't say "If your not helpful you'll be ignored/blocked" good advises you were looking will not come to you. Instead they will block or ignore you.
Only problem is the gear set you mentioned none of them happen to be on the auction. Not even the armor.