Quote Originally Posted by JemNI View Post
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I've been looking for something like this.

I didn't know about the giving of pinks to higher levels doing the power leveling, but I guess I haven't been power leveling so it never came up.

How about beyond the topics you mentioned?
In general:
1) Don't beg, it's just stupid. Why are you "playing" this game if you just want to sit around and beg? The fun of the game is in the adventure and exploration of it. Teaming up and defeating the foes, fulfilling quests and getting lucky with good drops now and then.
2) Don't feed the beggars! Don't give them anything (except maybe a useless scrap of cloth, LOL) Giving them anything will just show them that there's an occasional payoff and they'll keep doing it.
3) For Enchanters: heal. It helps the party out. Bear tanks are there to take the heat off of you so you can do damage, don't let them die for it.
4) Don't drag, stomp or blast bosses too far away from their origin. When they get too far away (as in out of the room they started in and down the hall), they will stop, become invincible, return to their original position and completely heal themselves. Not good, right?
5) Kiting is often an effective way of keeping yourself alive and herding mobs into a single group you can efficiently blast with AoE, however, don't overdo it. I think the worst place to kite wildly is the Shacklerock(?) valley where the stone giants are. They are not too tough to take on one on one, but they are all over the place and if you start running around into the proximity of other giants gaining aggro, you might soon be dragging 5 or more giants around into the other players. This is not a good thing.
6) Try to do the maps sequentially. Not a biggie, but I've been with many parties that dash on down a corridor without paying attention to the map, leaving a room unbeaten. The problem is, when you get the end, you have to trek all the way back to finish off the level. If you aren't using your heads up map display, you should, it's useful, showing where enemies are, but you have to get close enough to see them before they appear on the map.

One last thing.
I don't know how the majority feels about this one, but on an adventure I like to share the wealth. If I think somebody is playing well, I'll throw them some equipment that I know I can't use, if it's appropriate for their class. I probably wouldn't share a pink or purple since you can get decent gold for them in the consignment shop, but I'm still hanging onto some nice lvl 30 robes somebody once generously gave me.
added to the rule book.