Page 60 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3934

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Welcome! If you have LINE app LMK I will add you to the guild chat there as well. Fade can add you to the private forums here.

HAPPY MONDAY!

Event comes down on Tuesday, we had another great leaderboard display with Jade, Ark, Dree, Mr, and Tipsy all up there this round. Nice work Enigmaticians and I look forward to seeing your new vanities this week.

Let's keep rolling in tombs and farm up some more Imbued sets, and even selling those planar tombs chests are nice bump of gold. I prefer PT3 but am always up for any of them.

See you in Arlor!
    Thanks Candy.. Grats to all who are in the leaderboard!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Attachment 115438

Fade pulled through for my imbued helm!!! See ya mythics. We both have brut/pot mix and match sets which seems to work best.

Let's have a kickin week Enigmatic!!!
    Your photo inspires me to get one for myself..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Happy new Year best wishes from karma

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

We're back into the swing of things as the holiday event winds down. Time to get back to farming the decent stuff worth farming more again!!! Welcome new and old friends! I'm excited Candy got her dark crystal completed!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

We would like to run a big contest for January, can you PM me or LINE me with suggestions as to what kind of contest you would like to participate in? I have received ideas of timed runs, arena chests, and pink loot drops. Fade and I were talking about hosting a contest and putting up some really nice prizes, so I would like to have the majority of us on board with this.

Recruiters- We expect you to recruit! Speak to your friends and invite them to join us. Level 40+ and make sure they know we are a farm guild and not PvP. Be sure to take your recruits on a test run first, and invite them to the LINE group and encourage them to frequent the forums.

Looking forward to checking out the new event vanities on the leaderboard winners tonight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Woo event finally ending! This means back to tombs for me. Cant wait til time passes now to sell these tarloks and eggs I have hoarded for more. Grats to all who will be getting lb vanities, cant wait to see!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Woot woot GRATS to everyone who ran event!
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― dr.seuss
    SL retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Bleh tried to run tombs with candy and others but got dc. Sorry team.

Afterwards I went seeking ppl with lb vanities to catch a peek and some ss. Mage is wierd with big head looks like breezaga lol. Rogue is cute looking icey with pointy ears like a blue elf. And war is cool and scary. Could pass as Halloween vanity. Notice one pic was a small guild shot enjoy!Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-06-14-34-40.png
Views: 153
Size:  716.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-01-06-14-12-08.png
Views: 157
Size:  813.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-01-06-14-03-20.png
Views: 151
Size:  728.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Sup

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

I am very happy to announce our new officer, Nixflamel! He's one of our top runners and loves to help out if needed. Also, he's in Asian time zone and will be leading the recruiting and guild during the times when the opposite time zone is sleeping. Welcome aboard Nix! He has big ideas which we LOVE and is also going to work on training up lower level players for Enigmatic when they reach lvl 40 for us. Details on that to come soon.

Enigmaticians- if you are a veteran player with your APs mostly done we should all be working on our imbued sets. With the ability to craft planar tomb chests using fragments, you can either sell off the chests to buy your armor, or try your luck and open them. I know that Visiting has set a daily goal to run both tombs and arena a certain number of times, who else is on board for this?

Newer players- We also have many of you working on mythics and APs which we LOVE! Please feel free to spam in guild chat whatever APs you need help with. Don't be shy about asking for runs through elite Tind/Shuyul/Nord. We will team up and help you through it. We are a family and stick together. Also, if you are looking for a certain piece of mythic gear or legendaries PLEASE send me or Fade a message what you need. We have some things in inventory we can sell for reduced prices.

See you in Arlor!!

<3 Candy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Thank you for inviting me to this wonderful guild, guys!

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

We will be trying something new this year. If you are interested in becoming Enigmatic, but are just beginning your adventure in Arlor, we invite you to join The Stone. This guild will serve as our training guild for future recruits. Here you will be whipped into shape as you level up, and will be able to join Enigmatic when you reach level 40. The Stone is led by one of our officers, and many of the Enigmatic members will also be on hand to help if needed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I am very happy to announce our new officer, Nixflamel! He's one of our top runners and loves to help out if needed. Also, he's in Asian time zone and will be leading the recruiting and guild during the times when the opposite time zone is sleeping. Welcome aboard Nix! He has big ideas which we LOVE and is also going to work on training up lower level players for Enigmatic when they reach lvl 40 for us. Details on that to come soon.

Enigmaticians- if you are a veteran player with your APs mostly done we should all be working on our imbued sets. With the ability to craft planar tomb chests using fragments, you can either sell off the chests to buy your armor, or try your luck and open them. I know that Visiting has set a daily goal to run both tombs and arena a certain number of times, who else is on board for this?

Newer players- We also have many of you working on mythics and APs which we LOVE! Please feel free to spam in guild chat whatever APs you need help with. Don't be shy about asking for runs through elite Tind/Shuyul/Nord. We will team up and help you through it. We are a family and stick together. Also, if you are looking for a certain piece of mythic gear or legendaries PLEASE send me or Fade a message what you need. We have some things in inventory we can sell for reduced prices.

See you in Arlor!!

<3 Candy

I'm so proud of being part of this boat! You won't believe how excited I am about this!

Kudos to <Enigmatics>!

Aaaand. I'll also be back farming the tombs once I'm done working on the Recruit for Loot Event.

See ya'll in Arlor~
    Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Nic if you want my lvl 40 sor in your guild to help out a bit feel free to pm me bro
    I had a big guild before and i want to help you

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

See you in Arlor!!

<3 Candy
    This year i am gonna be playing this game fully active again on my rogue yesterday i runned tombs again since ages a'd i like it, i really they arent that hard anymore and i am ready to farm till i drop dead, also i try to lvl up my sor to 41, and it seems like i'll quit playing on my war for a bit i sold all my war gear but maybe i'll play back in a month with feusalet.

Oh well we will see, i am wishing everyone a happy year and much luck in real life and in al, please stay yourself, stay awesome, lets show the world how awesome enigmatic is

Peace out Sceanateba

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Heya, i joined Enigmatic today

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamehaa2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kamehaa2 View Post
    Heya, i joined Enigmatic today
    Hey welcome! So great to have another strong rogue join us. LMK your LINE ID and I will add you there as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you ^^ Kamehaa2 is my line ID.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicflamel View Post
    I'm so proud of being part of this boat! You won't believe how excited I am about this!

Kudos to <Enigmatics>!

Aaaand. I'll also be back farming the tombs once I'm done working on the Recruit for Loot Event.

See ya'll in Arlor~
    Hey Nic, I can add my lv 30 mage here if u want.Then join enigma with this 2nd mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Its good to see all this work put into growing the guild. Im willing to put one or two of my alts in stone to help out with things if needed. I have two other 41s and a couple twinks. Ive been thinking about putting otyer 41s in enigmatic anyways to be fully committed to guild.

Also ive set goal to run tombs 5 times and arena 3 times minimum a day so if anyone wants run lets do it!

Im also excited and anxious about this event candy mentioned. Im sure itll be lots of fun with good prizes!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Veluthe For This Useful Post: