Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7 is Live!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Positive: Well i found it very extream to fight against our own species but it was very amusing and clever, I liked that.
    Crafting- After todays update i started to see some point in crafting rather than throwing all my plat away in recipes.
    Gear- Very nice makes me look rich XD. Maybe adjust the stats(mostly the armor issues)

Negative: The Extra 6th skill rank -I really don't want to use alot of respecs on my 3 twinks as Im not used to the new change nor the majority of others. Perhaps you could give us some free respecs for 2 days like kossi said or grant each toon 1 respec to use within 3 days etc.
    Bandit King and Queen: HAvnt tried other bosses that were made stronger but I can tell you the queen is like a rock! Way too much hp like idk 30,000+?!?
    Valentines Weps: Not very good stat wise, even the int pinks only give 1m/s....

Overall: Great job, would like to see hp of queen go down and maybe some respecs to adjust. Also will there be a boss dungeon like VL and pvp map? I hope so and that guilds come next.

Edit: Sorry for complaining but I really don't like the fact that we cannot loot any junk items to liquidate from the mobs All these pots and many deathes from Fire Traps(So we have to buy tank pots) are too expensive. Forgot to mention I HATE FIRE TRAPS! When I get revved, I die straight away from blast, the crit dmg is just too high:800! Plus It doesnt really affect the mob unfairly... I think it would be great if we got full hp after respawning or be invinsible for 3 secs as this is just to darn hard on our deathes.
    Last edited by Beanmachine; 02-10-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Proud Member of AEO (PL) and Sparkling Pwnies (SL)!