Quote Originally Posted by Primeblades View Post
Better than two Guinea pigs anyway i agree with you that crit makes the lightning ability so powerful, however in twink levels it is hard for mages to get even 5% crit without ribbit or any other pet.

I found it very helpful to know that the damage over time ability on ice can be bad if a mage has curse though, thanks for that. Again though since i will be twinking, there will be no bulwarks. Ice's slow down ability may not be affective against skyward smash or axe throw but it may put some distance between you and the warrior when they use windmill or chest splitter.

Btw im twinking at level 26
Yeah, at 26 you'll hardly have any crit %. Ice is pretty good, and it's actually possible to aim it unlike light that will hit tanks 95% of the time. The slow is really just useless though, and I hope it gets a stronger snare. You have to charge it for it to work, and it doesn't really hinder mobility at all, unlike Windmill's snare that basically leaves you in place. CS has decent range, charging ice will maybe help to kite a few of them, but IMO using a speed pet is more effective for this.