Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 14, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Something changed recently and Mage guns no longer fire backwards/auto aim.

As for forums... Change the settings to require a longer minimum length message to cut down on all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd annoyance.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thrindal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Just want to say that this weekly update is a GREAT addition to the forums, really, great idea!!

I love the mini newsletter style with all the relevant goings on from forums and game. Great job to you Remiem and the STG team

Something which is not yet top-of-the-list relevant, but which is being discussed in other threads is the fate of upgraded mythic gear and the hero of legend achievement points once the cap rise comes. I would like to see some thought going into the fate of this gear rather than simply have this gear become worthless inventory filler overnight.

Writing this I've had the idea that when the upgraded mythics become obsolete, they could remain untradeable, but an NPC would appear which exclusively trades your mythic set for an untradeable vanity set, maybe even a choice between two untradeable vanity sets.

What would be even more epically awesome would be that STG held a contest for a design to base the vanities on!
    Last edited by Dalmony; 01-15-2015 at 12:05 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

OK, so its

1. Undead Vials drops in planar and nekro recipe changed to 10 vials. <-----Its been long overdue
    2. Buff of the new frost mythic weapons. <-----Should have tested it before releasing, it would have saved you guys from all this trouble
    3. Bug fixes on Maul of Ollerus and other minor bugs. <-----Thanks for this, and please fix all those pesky bugs in Madnex's list
    4. Planning to buff nekro and a possible pve farming update. <-----Thanks for this too, and I hoped that the farming update will not be another pro"missed".
    5. Breeze fix. <-----Very long long long over due
    6. Another class balance promise again. <-----Its been 2 years and still no Sorcerer buff
    7. Whats next? <-----The dueling feature that someone suggested in the January 6 community update SEE HERE

INAN'HESH
    Difficult times create strong people, strong people create peaceful times, peaceful times create weak people, weak people create difficult times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Pls can put any effect visible in planar pendant?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Regarding the class balance. I would like to underline the fact class balance does not mean "buff mages". It means all the classes have the same chances of killing each other, more or less. Let us all try to not mess things with wrong feedbacks and classbased requests.
    Amen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

+1 to the idea of very rare Para gems in arena... It would be nice to farm one instead of taking to find a seller that won't rip us off! Lol

Mage buff???? SStill no date? We all so patient and cute... Cmon we need help. :-)
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Thanks for all great update and fixed! but why now freeze allowed in pvp room?! If you allowed freeze in pvp, why not allowed freeze from mage skill worked again at the first place?!

Now you see "class imbalance" that you talked about. You give other class to have freeze, and mage need to buy breeze to freeze, what a waste?!

Nice to see mage freeze allowed back in pvp at least same effect with breeze or better than that PET AA, thats fair for mage instead of get freeze by other class. We mage, we better than PET!
    Last edited by hozukreti; 01-15-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thank you for these updates ;_).

Would like to see:

- Notice/Info board inside Guildhall
    - Guildbank
    - Autoreject of pm and trade
    - A visual button for party-, friend-, world - chat
    - A screen where you only see skills, able to hide Avatar and party

- A quality test team who does nothing then test everything before it goes live

Peace ✌
    Last edited by Bmwmsix; 01-15-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

First I love the new mini weekly newsletter from out hard working devs, it keeps us interested, knowing that items of concern are being adressed and we don't feel like we are all in limbo. Great job with the changes for Nekro, frost buffs, breeze changes, maul fixes and energy kits
    A few questions and comments..

Are undead vials on there own drop table like recipe? If not could it be move to its own? Would that make the change in drops of certain important items easier to manage? Is fossil on its own drop table?

Can the forged energy be stashed?

Increasing PvE payouts is awesome, are you able to cut back the amount of common and rare item drops from mobs? Or increase the liquidation of these items? remove some of the old common and rare items? Would this give room for more items to be added in future and decrease your data lists? Relist newer items as common or rare and do away with the old ones? Just thoughts, I don't know how much work this would take? But seems to me that shortening the list of worthless items from the beginning of the game would help in the long term for devs and players?

Skill changes.. its a huge change, there have been many threads including a 5 skill playing option, changing this I can just imagine is a huge feat with everything else in need of fixing. Yes it would be great to have 5 skills on the game play screen, I don't know what else... lol

An idea for pvp class adjustments for better clarity.. would it help the devs to make an account like ours without the red or green titles and join pvp with current gear being used, for both end game and twink lvls? See how the classes are take an inside look at how pvp is without the 'oh a dev is here, behave attitude? See what really goes on in the game? That being said. .

Seeing the devs in game with their red and green titles is awesome, like candy said, it excites everyone that you still want to play with us and want to enjoy the game you are developing. Even 5-10 mins every couple days of 1 dev or another coming onine to say hello and run a map would boost morale of the game considerably, many still look to the devs as God's with all the power, especially newer players Maybe just don't get sucked into the 'only joining the op guilds' type thing as has happened in the past... js.. Everyone in game loves a dev showing up not just the op players @@and guilds

Can you fix the auto attack of mage gun shooting enemies when they are running out or away from mobs? Mages have enough problems

Can you fix the movement joystick problem where your character runs off on its own or joystick gets stuck and wont move?

Is its possible to make an option to turn off private messages? Like turning off guild chat?

Loving some of the other ideas from other players too!

Will you consider any fixes to scorch? Weather it is buffing or dropping the 250 plat cost for a nearly unused pet?

Is there a way to add a cs sales notification? Like klass and shazbot or item looted?

Many have asked for a possible Guild hall message board. Is this possible? Maybe something that can have a pinned top post for basic guild rules? Only so many characters per post if that helps keep the data down? Would be great for newer player and guild contests, even for players going to be absent for whatever reason to inform their guild? Make it possible for gm and/or officers to delete posts?

Adding bigger gold drops to arena? Add anhk drops or into arena master chests? Potion drops? Removing the old out dated gear from arena like the architect, shade and noble? Replace them with any of the above?
    Adding para gems to arena? If this is a possibility, again should they be on their own drop table to ensure easy fixes to drop rates? Making them still a very rare item, to keep prices from dropping too drastically. Making these gems tradable would seriously cut down on the extreme amount of scams happening currently!

Again there have been many discussions about our myth armor, good, bad and sometimes ugly. Can you say if there are any plans for our myth armor? Since it's untradeable once upgraded.

Keeping interest in older maps... is a new quest vendor or adding to one of the current quest vendors possible for Al wide maps, to promote more reasons to run the older maps, more things to do in downtime between events and expansions? With new updated items in quest vendor stores? I notice alot of people not wanting to run the older maps for a couple reasons, there is no loot drops worth the effort to farm them, most of the eggs are worth next to nothing, as most of the pets are very out dated, drops are considerably less that say a year ago, the only reason I see people running old maps is for locks or lvling past said maps (costly in itself with no decent drops to supplement cost of potions for a new player or doing a one time run for achievement points.

Sorry for any typos.. tablet has a mind of its own

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Thanks for the info guys.

What I would like to see next is some sort of statement about the ancient planar recipe drop rate and whether it will be buffed/nerfed/remain the same. My suggestion is to give players a way of getting it through sheer hard work, ideally something involving arena chest, boss essence and planar fragments. Maybe even some vials.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Happy Wednesday, Legends!

Drop Rate
    We don't want to touch the drop rate, however we would propagate the Vial drop to also be available from Planar Tombs Elite content. Currently it only drops from Shuyal and Tindirin Elites, and this would keep it in line with where we want to see it. The other benefit is that it would now potentially drop in addition to the Planar goodies that are being actively farmed, and not explicitly the reason for doing Elite Shuyal content we hope. Player's already farm Planar, this would just get added to the mix!

Ultimately this results in more relevant mobs with a chance to drop the vial, which should help pad the Vial population in a healthy way.
    I still don't understand it. Why not increase the drop rate? Vials will just become so frequent that they will only be worth 50k, which isn't even enough for 25 ankhs.
    Currently I use more money on ankhs and potions only, than I gain money from farming actively in the Planar Tombs and the Planar Arena. (In fact, I went from 800k to roughly 400k only farming. I bought one Red Founders rouge helm for around 150k, that's it. The rest disappeared into the vortex). Not only that, with the current drop rate it's not rare seeing players grabbing a luck kit, which bankrupts us faster.
    Last edited by Soundlesskill; 01-15-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Another thought...? The listing price in CS is a killer on our gold, most are not able to list in cs because of the amount charged x the amount of times to re-list items that don't sell. Can we get some feed back on what the reason is for the certain set price? And weather it can be lowered to help out our less fortunate/newer players?

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kananaskis View Post
    i too am wondering why mage rifle auto aim on normal attack no longer works. it's a major change for pve and pvp. maybe it is a bug.
    Been same for me leveling a mage from 27 to 36, rifles hit wall more then mobs, used 4 different guns at 4 different levels. Had 479int at 34. So hit is not the issue.

Gg sts, i guess kershal charged is working as intended, a ranged pull skill? Seriously, kershal been overlooked for this long, and frost get fix this fast?
    Thanks for fixes though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollata1246 View Post
    Okay, now that it is "MID- JANUARY" i am gonna ask about WHERE THE **** IS THE MAGE BUFF??????
    It aint coming lololol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Can't get rid of Forged Energy Kits
    You are now able to remove Forged Energy Kits from your inventory to clear up space.

The "SELL" button is aligned incorrectly!! Thought I wouldn't notice huh!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post

Writing this I've had the idea that when the upgraded mythics become obsolete, they could remain untradeable, but an NPC would appear which exclusively trades your mythic set for an untradeable vanity set, maybe even a choice between two untradeable vanity sets.

What would be even more epically awesome would be that STG held a contest for a design to base the vanities on!
    +10000

Another idea for vanity:
    The vendor will have like 5 unique appearances for each class.
    we have to submit our upgraded mythic sets and collect some fun ingredients from random maps to finally receive a unique appearance.
    we can choose one of the 5 appearances. I remember pocket legends used to have something like this.
    the 5 unique appearances can be complete different face, hair with unique dresses which stg can held a contest to get ideas from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prynce View Post
    Guild Message Board!
    +1
    This would be very helpful!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

No need for making Para gems lootable. This will bring in more para gems into game, which we dont need. The gems should be limited because of their dmg. Event gems should stay as event gems.

Please fix rogue's pet dmg buff in pvp. Tanks are extremely OP with all the dmg, hp, armor and mana (in mid and lower levels pvp).

We have been playing on the same pvp map for ages. It has become so boring. About time we get a dueling arena.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

According Frost Bulwark...

+ Now has a chance to proc an armor debuff on enemies. This is a separate proc from ice spikes.+ There is now an increased chance to proc on a charged attack.

What are those Chances?