Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
Make it downgradable to level 31 or make it tradable itself.

Then just let the market flood with 5000+ mythic armor and helm. So it will be cheap and the ordinary players can finally equip mythic rarity helmet and armor.
It doesn't matter if it would be sold for 500 gold, the rich owners doesn't care (they preffer the make it collect dust in the stash and go for level 46 mythic). Unless Level36 PVP becomes popular again. With the downgrade system of those old mythics, I bet its a close posibility. But for as long as the upgraded mythic is not tradable, it will eventually become a collectors item in the stash. A bulk of data on the server which is stagnant and thats not productive.

So the choices:
  1. Make it tradable. The market will be flooded with 5000+ sellers of upgraded mythics. Which will gain another marketing revenues:
    • Level36 twinking- with the prices so low, this is inevitable. And as that bracket popularity rise so as those upgraded mythic's price eventually. Remember why the twinking became popular? Its because not everyone can afford the endgame items but still wants to experience AL PVP. Before those twinking gears were so cheap that a 100k is already a top geared, now it becomes expensive and still rising. This can happen to upgraded mythics too.
    • Chance for the mercher to hoard and wait for what the future brings. When time comes the STS makes the old mythics discontinued, this will become very expensive (the cap will be level 76+ when that happen tho).
  2. Make it downgradable to level31. The market will be flooded with 5000+ sellers of downgraded mythics. Now ordinary farmers will be able to farm for gold to buy it and have the "Hero of the Legend" achievment. And also will open up those possible new profits I said above.
  3. Let it as it is. No change will happen. No economic tantrum no possible profits. Once a player got the achievement and got the new level46 legendaries (I know they will be better than a level 36 mythic) or got the new level46 mythics they will only have three choices :
    • Those items will collect dust in inventory or stash. This will only be a bulk of data on STS server which has no revenues or anything and its a bad sign. Because a former best becomes dust with no chance to profit and in a game, it means that the game is ending its lifespan.
    • Make a level 36 twink. A wise choice, but it wouldn't be as popular as when the upgraded mythics becomes tradable/downgradable.
    • Liquidate. I included it for the sake of arguement.
  4. Becomes an ingredient of a certain item. A move that will save the upgraded mythic's value.

*Heck, there where a big big flood of tarlok legendaries back from the tarlok winter event, and a lots of forumers where complaining because you can't sell it for highier price (500 golds if your lucky). An yet, look at those tarlok amulets/helm/armor today specially on lower level twink brackets. They are steadily rising in price or holding its own price tag.
^
This!