Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hammerjaw and Glacian

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Sam is the new hj. Get your egg for 5m soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are new arcane pet better than breeze?? it becomes Useless if breeze still OP

Joking pet

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Sam is the new hj. Get your egg for 5m soon.
    I wish!!! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    Just wow first 3 treats where you didnt use "ty" on the end
    lolz ty xd

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    I think that new "Pet" that is coming soon is a combination of glacian and hammer.

20% damage, 25 str, dex, int + 10 primarity stats
    Power: Ice shield for 6 sec
    AA: 7% Critical, chance stun, +15 str, dex, int.
    OMG if its another damage stats for a pet who does not even work for rog on PVP, and on PVE rog has enough damage already.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

So, hopefully I can help clarify some things here. We are removing Hammerjaw and Glacian based on the general community feedback that they were outdated and not as desirable as they once were. Arcane eggs never dropped from Elite chests, so ultimately the chance to loot these pets will be gone. There is always the possibility of returning them for a special event, but no promises there.

Removing two pets will actually increase your odds of looting the other Arcane items, because the pool is smaller. It goes kind of like this: Unlock Crate > Roll for rarity > ARCANE! > Roll for Arcane item > Arcane Shard! '

Previously, if you rolled to loot an Arcane you had a 1 in 7 chance of any particular item you were going for. Now, reducing that pool by removing two items, we are essentially boosting your odds to 1 in 5.

Yes, they will still be incredibly rare, but you will be more likely to loots something that you're really happy about because there are less options in the crates.

Make sense?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    So, hopefully I can help clarify some things here. We are removing Hammerjaw and Glacian based on the general community feedback that they were outdated and not as desirable as they once were. Arcane eggs never dropped from Elite chests, so ultimately the chance to loot these pets will be gone. There is always the possibility of returning them for a special event, but no promises there.

Removing two pets will actually increase your odds of looting the other Arcane items, because the pool is smaller. It goes kind of like this: Unlock Crate > Roll for rarity > ARCANE! > Roll for Arcane item > Arcane Shard! '

Previously, if you rolled to loot an Arcane you had a 1 in 7 chance of any particular item you were going for. Now, reducing that pool by removing two items, we are essentially boosting your odds to 1 in 5.

Yes, they will still be incredibly rare, but you will be more likely to loots something that you're really happy about because there are less options in the crates.

Make sense?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  27.2 KB

I've see tha light remiem *_*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Make sense?
    Isnt it going to be 1 in 6 now? Considering the new arcane pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I'm just happy we got rid of another stupid shark! I hate sharks -,-
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    Isnt it going to be 1 in 6 now? Considering the new arcane pet
    Seems like this will be not an arcane pet....Lets wait xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnsr View Post
    I'm just happy we got rid of another stupid shark! I hate sharks -,-
    Nah I know you love sharks John

Whoooop!

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Make sense?
    Thanks for listening, the general community feedback was those two pets were outdated and not as desirable as they were once. Because the community wants some kind of buff/fix to make those arcane pets up-to-date and desirable again and not to make them gone for good.

I know you said that they may return for special events but no promises, but I kinda hoping to make it event "gold tier price" in the future .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Thanks for listening, the general community feedback was those two pets were outdated and not as desirable as they were once. Because the community wants some kind of buff/fix to make those arcane pets up-to-date and desirable again and not to make them gone for good.

I know you said that they may return for special events but no promises, but I kinda hoping to make it event "gold tier price" in the future .
    Gold tier price? U want them to be 200k? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Make sense?
    putting glacian and hj back to crates on special events seems fair. Thanks for the info.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem:2010548

Make sense?
    This is awesome. Thank you for the information!

It's all clear now =)

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    Gold tier price? U want them to be 200k? Lol
    Or platinum tier price, or LB price whatever..
    Its better than being totaly unobtainable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

many rouge twinks still use glacian...gl to the future twinks u will have to buy sam now

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Or platinum tier price, or LB price whatever..
    Its better than being totaly unobtainable.
    I m pretty sure they will be back in a special weekend