Okay lets do a test yes?. Lets say if I were to make a game like pl, and I asked all the people on this forum to send me some drawing of what chars should look like. Bosses,sets,skills,caps,maps,gears,premiums,Ect. You think I will not get anything??
''Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them.( And the following statement is far from the truth.)
You think pl fans wouldn't do this??? You must be insane. Im only 18 with very little programming experience, yet I have the idea to try and help with the progress of a game that once was they best in the app store. You think people would not have the same idea? The thing is they have no place for people to input there ideas... Full out and mapped out ideas for them. You all say email them, Or post on forum. What happens? Nothing.. Sts doesn't take ideas into consideration from a email to there support team or any other team. Maybe I am naive. IMO I am just trying to help keep something good alive and healthy.
But giving up on the game is no way to help it move forward so my bad for trying to do something for them. Maybe I misunderstand your comment. @Level