Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Thanks for letting us know, it's disapointing to see this even tho most of us knew it was coming for the past year or so. I would also like to know, do you guys really believe players from your legend games would actually want to go to a new game from your company who just abandoned 5games? Personally pl will be the last game from spacetime that I will play because I just can't trust a company that dropped 5 games like that.

Anyways I had a great time in my PL career and made friends I won't forget and that I'd like to keep in touch with. I also met a lot of very smart people in game and on these forums that it was always nice to talk to them but I guess with this post I will be putting an end to my PL gaming.

I'd like to thank you for finally being honest with us too, many of us have been waiting for this time to finally step away from this game, you guys were great in the earlier stages of this game and it'll have a spot in my memory for a while.

Thanks,
    Cheen
    Last edited by Rodder; 01-22-2015 at 04:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodder For This Useful Post:

nun