Quote Originally Posted by Qamr View Post
Okay.
Tagged by: Nicflamel

IGN: Qamr

- When I have played AL for the first time I wasn't know what to do actually here so that was my schedule: log in the game always in city of Windmoore, going to tavern, get the story coin (it was one coin then), going to Windmoore harbor, keep dying a looooooooooot, curse, close the app. #noobs_times_stories.
(Ahani, Fearagirl Qamr aka oagazaah will never forget you)
- As you have been guessed from the above one that's my first MMORPG.
- I saw that a lot of you guys said that you love chocolate, Ice cream, crepe , etc. Well I work in company that make and sell all that things (i'm in the cafe) and I have to taste and eat all that Belgian chocolate, English types of tea, Italian coffee, french crepe, etc every day almost. (I'm not fat I'm thin) #that's_mean_and_i_know_it.

TAG.
Ralchior
KingMartin
candylicks
Starkinea
GoodSyntax
FACT 43: My grandfather used to have a Victory Garden (an old WWII concept where civilians grew their own vegetables so farms could supply the troops). When my kids get older, and I have the time, I'd like to start my own garden.
FACT 44: One day, I would very much like to visit Austrailia - it's one of the items on my Bucket List.
FACT 45: I used to scuba dive when I lived on Guam, and was fortunate enough to swim with Spotted Eagle Rays, Spinner Dolphins, Barricudas and Black Tipped Reef Sharks to name just a few interesting things.