I have mage twinks on level 15, 22, and 26. All are fun levels however level 22 is falling back into the inactive zone. Only a few guilds dominate there, which makes it hard for someone who doesnt want to join a large guild; ganging is so plentiful and the strong pick on the weak until the weak have no choice but to join the guild and make life even worse for the few rebels who remain strong as solos or small guildmates.

I suggest level 26 for a rogue class, or if you want to be a mage you will get your ars kicked there but its still fun. Level 26 is very active, not much guild wars though, mostly rich mundane people sitting around people socialize more at level 26, not as much fighting. A lot of duels occur here though. I do have a lot of friends in level 26, and there is a wider selection of weapons and skill points for more strategy making. Definetly think about making a level 26 twink rogue, if you like mages a lot like i do then think about making a level 26 mage instead, just remember mages get pummeled at that level.

Level 15 is a great level because it takes hardly any time to level up your account or your pets. Its probably also one of the cheapest brackets due to the low cost of gears there. If you have a lot of money, i would go for level 16 or 17. At level 16 gear costs more, at level 17 you are going to want perfect gems because perfect gems are increased by 1 int from level 16. Normal gems are not increased. My twink mage is at level 15, gear is very cheap here, i spent less than 100k for my gear. 15 is really active too, most people here just gang you though, kinda like level 22.

If you need further help just pm me or add my accounts on the game. Level 15 inflected, level 22 concoction, and level 26 painpill. Ill be happy to play with you