Thread: Feedback about gauntlet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Feedback about gauntlet

I have some ideas from gauntlet if u gonna make more of that kind of events.

·Make the bosses in random process
    Like in energy system we had some bosses depend on what tier we got, i think a good idea gonna be make a random bosses from all Arlor bosses, just in random because we don't have tier in that event, and would be much funny to find different bosses every time.

·Bosses
    It will fine if bosses drop their normal loots when u find in their respective maps (on normal version), that include chests, eggs, and legendarys, also the common liquidate junk.

·The regards for LB
    I know its a free event but the regard for LB its a little poor, i think we need something more (NOT ARCANE EGG).
    I managed to be the #1 end-game in this event and i really spend a lot of pots (up to 30k pots), not ankhs because prizes not worth imo but now some whit who i ran spend 300+ ankhs to get (guess) 100 ankhs...

·Tokens
    I enjoy we get hauntled tokens for every run, but ¿maybe need a check whit what we can buy whit them? The eggs from vendor are old and cheap.
    PS: there is a glitch what allow u to get x2 hauntlet tokens, when u kill last bosses, if u die and respawn u get other token.

·Difficult
    Imo this is a event to have some fun and keep ppl entertained, there is no sense on make 1 hit bosses.
    Atm i ran 700 times and died 500 times...

·Scale on levels
    I asked some twinks and they do a 1.40 minutes/runs, when in endgame whit full dps its in range 2.30-3.30 minutes/run.
    Just need to check the LB and 80% of them are twinks

·Banners
    They look cool, imo no need to touch them, only give some less, atm 300, it can be 50 top for every class like normal events.

Anyways ty to bring to us this, i like so much, bored to farm arena for a myth recipe (for me) and new tombs (raging every time i got bad party).
    Last edited by Enterradora; 02-04-2015 at 03:52 AM.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore