Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away 25$!!!! Itunes card !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I deserve it because I am a dedicated pocket legends player, I play pocket legends every day and I can easily find stuff to buy with the money, because I don't get very many cards too often. If the card goes to me it won't go to a waste, but I can not speak for others but I guarantee, I will use it, and be very appreciative. I play pocket legends a lot and I don't have much gold because I was buying people stuff and didn't realize how low I was getting, so I will possibly but platinum (which is needed) and buy gold with it, not to mention possibly buy other apps related to Pocket Legends or not. I will greatly appreciate this card, and it will go to use. I want this card so that I can buy something I use, and I won't us it in one day, I will be stingy with it and if I buy apps I will only buy good reviewed, and high rated apps. Again, I would greatly appreciate this card, and I will take it and use it acting as if I wasn't using my own money (because I'm not), thank you for having this contest, and I would like to thank you ahead of time whether I win or not!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thelonearcher View Post
    I just made an alien shield anyone got a weapon they want me to draw alien style ?
    Make a laser sword!
    Ahacker Warrior level 35
    Pvper Bowbear level 35
    Mysticrange Bowmage level 30+
    PVPwithINT Bird Mage level 7+

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hey folks, I think this is a very generous offer from Thelonearcher, but 3rd-party transactions are not something that we can support on our boards.

If you guys want to continue to discuss this via PMs then that is fine, but I am going to close this thread up now.

Much appreciate your understanding.

- g