Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvE Boosting (among other things)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Hard.. Well, I don't know if competing only against the 0.1% of the AL population with the best gear can be considered.. Hard. I mean sure sure competing against that 0,1% IS hard. But the other 99,9% of AL has abosloutely no chance of getting on the LB lol.
    Truth. Which is why with the review of the leaderboard system there needs to be some sort of way if incorporating more players. When I played Runescape (way back) the leaderboard evolved from the top 25 (I think don't quote me) to the top 100 and finally to include all players above a minimum level. This singlehandedly motivated me SO much and gave me a context to where I stood against other players. The website had a section for the leaderboards where you could search for any name. This made me feel like I was not just a nobody who wasn't in the elite .01%.

The board system in this game is extremely underdeveloped. The pvp and pve boards are stagnant and won't change unless someone spends hundreds of extra hours a month or macros. I mean let's be honest who is gonna get 6m pve kills in the next two years?

The last time I checked these are seasonal leaderboards so as such they should reflect the players who were the best in this seasons. (Given that potential glitch abuses. Macros etc. are fixed)

And Serancha, it's been identified that the map being abused is not kt4 ... but I never stated which map that were exploiting. I just stated that legitimate players use wt4/kt4 to farm pve kills. Your times are probably accurate and I just guessed a few weeks since that's the last time I saw the LB and the person we are talking about had less than 1m kills. So my mistake for making that assumption.

There are many other glitches and abuses that happen on a daily basis and if a moderator would speak up I'll gladly shed light on many of these things via pm.

I just hope that this thread actually turns into something positive, and triggers some sort of change in the STG - Player relationship instead of relying on forums (which represents a disproportionate subset of players)

Also please refrain from name dropping.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raw For This Useful Post: