Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvE Boosting (among other things)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I'm actually very surprised that AL doesn't have any sort of system to detect botting...it's probably one of the most simple things to spot. You would think it would be obvious when someone is using exactly the same skills, moving exactly the same direction, and exactly the same run time. Wouldn't it even be easy to detect botting by adding an internal timer into the PvE maps? If someone gets the exact same time several times in a row, then they get reviewed. Simple.

Almost all games I play have a system to detect AFK'ers (I play MOBA games). It's a similar concept, and even games that are way less developed than AL have it.

I'm honestly annoyed how different developers come on the forum and ask for feedback threads, and nothing gets done about them. The class balance feedback thread? The new skill system feedback? Every time, a moderator says that "it is being worked on", and yet we have absolutely no updates on what is actually happening. Plus MANY MANY bugs that are listed haven't been fixed (*COUGH flawed debuff system makes 95% of the pets and passives I want to use useless).

The leaderboard system in this game is incredibly biased, as we all know. It discourages new players from ever being able to participate, especially those who spend no money on the game.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post: