Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
The reason why I kept mythic pendant is:

• If you remove the pendant and keep mythic bows, it's a one hit fest.
• I think enough rogues have planar pendant by now.

Those are my reasons for keeping it. Do you disagree?

Additionally, a rogue will have to win by a margin of 4 or more. A win of any less will not be counted as a win because within that margin, falls luck to crit & stuns.
I propose changing the gear restrictions from mythic bow with new amulet to exped bow and any amulet but the lvl 41 one. I have tested this and found that often the damage is not enough to combo kill with simply aimed and nox. Pierce is also needed. Obviously, there are those freak instances where a super high crit hits and combo kills (without Pierce)but it is rare. I'm happy to test this again with u with and without para.

My main reason for suggesting this is to widen the playing field. I personally know many skilled rogues who could not compete at the previous gear level. Admittedly, this would increase the role of para gems, but anybody who could compete at the gear level you stated would almost surely have at least 1 para, if not more. To counter the role of para gems, I suggest you set a damage limit, forcing players to choose whether to invest in health or mana instead. I'll try and get back to you with numbers.

Back on topic, I would be very, very, very, interested in this. Where do I sign? However, I request that if STS sponsors the prizes that no exclusive prizes be awarded to prevent tanks and mages from feeling left out unless a similar tournament is created for their classes by the initiative of a fellow player.