Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
Battles on pokemon are based on creature skill level. so of course a lv30 will kill a level 5 (also knowing those kinds of parings won't happen on your game). And of course the social aspect meaning a real person is controlling the other pet..much like Pokemon stadium. So there is skill there, so mix and matching skills would be better (not enhancing a bigger AOE, faster cool down, etc...its whats happening to all other sts games..leveling and keeping the same skills can get annoying fast). I don't want to buy a new pet, if I can adjust the one I already want...with other skills that other pets have. eg: in pokemon some water pets can have water skills/strength skills. (I want to make 1-3 better instead of having 200 mediocrely trained ones.)

Seems to me you buy one pet with a set skills...and if you want a better one you have to buy it/earn it...also with the set skills. I'm not trying to sound like the game is going to be bad, but there has to be a way/choice that if a player sticks with one-three awsome pets they love..I just don't want a bigger AoE...but a new skill that the pet can be enchanted with

thats what made pokemon great..the mix and matching of skills (like one pet become enchanted to become a newer pet ). and able to earn new ones..by buying them.

heres what I mean
Name:  Eevee_Evolution_Infographic_EN.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  424.5 KB
You do realize how many games relate to Pokemon in this sense, right?