Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
I'm sorry The Stone guild does not 'force' or even help you level up. I know because I was in it and I left.

Sorry....when I asked for help in levelling I was told....'Get lix and Abbadon'. I really don't call that help. Sorry to sound negative about it, but it's my experience. I holla in GC till my throat ran dry and not a single person answered.

Also just because you reach level 40/41 in The Stone should not be an auto entry into Enigmatic. You should look at your gears, your skills and your capability in doing elites, otherwise the whole of nabsville will be joining.

If you join any elite guild with stats even lower than the minimum, you will not get any pt's. End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.
Lol <The Stone> is a magnificent guild. I am currently in it leveling my mage and I find it such a homely guild.
And who said that players are not tested? People looking forward to joining <Enigmatic> are tested thoroughly to check their capabilities of handling themselves in Elites.
Also about that "help". Did you check who was online? If it was someone already leveling THEMSELVES. Why would you ask them to stop their own goal of reaching 41, for the greed of you reaching to 41. Or what if they were limited to how much time they could spend on the game and they needed to do something quickly. I personally have not asked for help. If you want a party to level with you, patiently wait in tombs, or go to a map where players your level are typically found. If you find someone who you would like to level up with further, simply add them and start doing runs together. I have so many friends on my (currently 32s) mage's friend list. All range from 28 to 40.
Please just do not question any guilds capabilities or anyone elses.

P.S The highlighted sentences are levelling tips.