Again its easy to say were babies because u already have this is the reward for contributing to the community event i contributed and not receiving my reward now saturday has passed still no wings for rogue i will never participate again if i even decide to play again i cant play 2marow and maybe 1 hour monday i have grinded constantly and opened bought and farmed chest all kinds of differwnt ways ex 1 at a time 10 at a time 20 at a time and everywherw in between if this a reward for participating than its a different kind of reward because i can now save my occasionally donated money because i donate based on great game but im just going to put toward another game i gave a good amount of effort and nothing for my trouble and i keep playing thinking patience will reward me but no 4 days with nothing this is only vanities not high lvl armor or pets or crafting material its only vanities let us trade with players that way its still special and wont ruin economy if u dont have a vanity then u cant trade only allow valentines vanities trade for valentines vanities its the weekend now so drop rates wont b changes and class specifications wont b places at least reward us for playing event right now people who didnt contribute can b running around with all the vanities witout opening a single luv potion and LEECHES r ruining this besides ridiculous drop table