Quote Originally Posted by Lainnah View Post
The Ultimate AL Guide to Pets: Stats - Abilities - Bonus - Locations - Tips

This guide is devoted to the pets of Arcane Legends. It includes all Pets and their Stats, Happiness Bonuses, Abilities, Locations on how to Acquire and also random tips, tricks and lore for each pet.
I thought it would be nice to have a comprehensive guide for all pets in one place outside of AL stable. I hope that it also will help players to make decisions about pets they do not have.

note: I will be updating this guide frequently until it is complete. There's a lot to do so it is a work in progress I would appreciate information on the abilities of pets I do not have. Also any help with filling in the missing pieces of info (?) are much appreciated. I'm having to log onto multiple characters to get various pieces of info for each pet. Also with farming locations I'm sure there are many I am unaware of. I am deciding how best to present the list of pets in this guide. Maybe alphabetical order or perhaps a clickable index. Feedback is welcome.

I've put Aspen in a table. Do you like the format with the table better? Or should I leave the tables out like the rest of them? Im thinking no tables..

Maridos
Name:  maridos.png
Views: 3112
Size:  52.8 KB
Happiness Bonus: 12% damage, +25 INT, DEX + STR, 2% DMG Reduction, 10% Crit, 175 Health
Arcane Ability: ?
Passive Ability: (Level 41): Djinn's fury
Rarity: ARCANE
Acquired?: Available only through Locked Grand Watch Crates
Notes: Will utter random lines from Disney's Aladdin as a tribute by the devs to Robin Williams.

Ethyl
Name:  ethyl.png
Views: 3080
Size:  25.7 KB
Happiness Bonus: +15 STR, +15 INT, +10% DMG, +6% Crit
Arcane Ability: Dark Snare: Significantly slows enemies within 12m
Passive Ability: Tidal Darkness Ball: A heavy ranged attack that can hurt multiple targets, has a chance to reduce armor, crit and hit by 10%.
Rarity: Legendary
Acquired?:
Notes:

Aspen
Name:  aspen.png
Views: 3008
Size:  38.2 KB

Happiness Bonus: + 10 INT, + 10% Crit, +3 Health Regen[/TD]
Arcane Ability:
Hooved Fury: Increases DMG for all allies in range by 15% for 4 seconds.
Passive Ability:
Crack: A strike that damages a target while knocking it down and reducing its armor by 10%
Rarity:Legendary
Acquired?:
Notes:

Malison
Attachment 128060
Happiness Bonus: +20 strength, +20 dexterity, +20 intelligence, +5% critical
Arcane Ability: Dragon's Cry: Increase dodge chance for all allies in range by 15% for 5 seconds. Cool down: 15 seconds
Passive Ability:
  • Level 1: Dark Spit - A ranged attack that damages one single target
  • Level 5: Cursed Spit - A ranged attack that damages one single target, chance to reduce armor by 5%.
  • Level 10: Cursed Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has chance to reduce enemies hit by 10% for 3 seconds.
  • Level 15: Hexed Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has chance to reduce enemies hit by 10% for 3 seconds.

Rarity: Legendary
Acquired?: This powerful dragon can be found on a mighty warrior within Elite Rook's Nest. Elite Bael.
Notes: Part of the "How To Collect Your Dragon" AP
Isn't Ethyl and Aspen both Epic pets?