Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting nerfed again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I agree on the grand gem nerf. You can't get one to save your life.

Also STS, stop the recolouring of the same thing! It shows you guys either are lazy or can't be bothered making something fresh. Recoloured frogs and toucans *rolls eyes*. Make new pets in these plat crates, throw in some new weapons in these crates too.

Remove useless and dead gear from end gear loot and put something fresh and good! Magma gear has no value and the same with planar weapons. Planar weapons are useless anyway.

If you're devoid of any ideas read the countless suggestions in the suggestion category of the forum -_-

I'm a bit worried about this new expansion coming out, if it has drop rate equivalent to fossil or ankh drain bosses like enrage Stahl and Sorrax. Or no skill just plat required ethos, it won't look good for AL.

Dear JustG and Devs,

This game pays your mortgage not ours, it puts food on your table not ours! Right at this moment this is the only money earner you got. Don't mess up the next expansion please.

P.S before next expansion is out you can make another mini event to farm ankhs. Also make an energy free Tarlok Revisited event with some good fresh loot, vanities and event pets, also make everything tradeable please!

I know you have to stick with the energy system for income but you need to give community some more love and healing.

I tell ya what you can also do as part of the healing process, before the expansion do a once in a lifetime 60% plat sale. You're doing two things here.... Counter balancing the recent price hike and thanking all those who spend real money in this game.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 03-18-2015 at 05:13 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    I agree on the grand gem nerf. You can't get one to save your life.

Also STS, stop the recolouring of the same thing! It shows you guys either are lazy or can't be bothered making something fresh. Recoloured frogs and toucans *rolls eyes*. Make new pets in these plat crates, throw in some new weapons in these crates too.

Remove useless and dead gear from end gear loot and put something fresh and good! Magma gear has no value and the same with planar weapons. Planar weapons are useless anyway.

If you're devoid of any ideas read the countless suggestions in the suggestion category of the forum -_-

I'm a bit worried about this new expansion coming out, if it has drop rate equivalent to fossil or ankh drain bosses like enrage Stahl and Sorrax. Or no skill just plat required ethos, it won't look good for AL.

Dear JustG and Devs,

This game pays your mortgage not ours, it puts food on your table not ours! Right at this moment this is the only money earner you got. Don't mess up the next expansion please.

P.S before next expansion is out you can make another mini event to farm ankhs. Also make an energy free Tarlok Revisited event with some good fresh loot, vanities and event pets, also make everything tradeable please!

I know you have to stick with the energy system for income but you need to give community some more love and healing.

I tell ya what you can also do as part of the healing process, before the expansion do a once in a lifetime 60% plat sale. You're doing two things here.... Counter balancing the recent price hike and thanking all those who spend real money in this game.
    Good shout

Also I'll add the reason tarlok was so popular en' masse was due to plat farming.

"what goes up will come down"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I never really care about grand gems and stuff, I craft occasionally mostly i dont get grand but sometimes i get grand gem on the first try so either way im fine and I wont loose my cool when i dont get a grand gem, and DEFINITELY not going to start raging on forum and posting other games when i want something heard.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    I never really care about grand gems and stuff, I craft occasionally mostly i dont get grand but sometimes i get grand gem on the first try so either way im fine and I wont loose my cool when i dont get a grand gem, and DEFINITELY not going to start raging on forum and posting other games when i want something heard.
    Did you even read the comments? 150 USD for a grand. 600-800 tries and nothing. Farming posts or trolling?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I think tarlok was good because it didn't require luck to find the best boss when you use Plats and also didn't require Plat to farm. And tarlok gears were actually worthy to have and sell.
    Plus, bosses were not too hard. The event didn't required gold to play.

After energy is introduced, it made us to more rely on luck. And gears were not worth or too rare.

About gem rate, yes it's too low. It's just gold sucker. And this game is suffering lack of gold now.
    Hope this game rewards efforts and so we can enjoy 'playing' game.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

I don't make posts for fun or to gain popularity but to highlight when I c something clearly flawed and broken as crafting is at moment. Have spent ridiculous time and money in gems with 0 results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I posted what mechanics are better in those games epic, and AL could benefit from that...I don't work for STS, so I don't know there financial situation. I posted an alternative for people who are bored. I can see that you are not bored, which i'm happy for you bud. But I see many others including myself that have shot for a grad gem..only to come out 10x more broke. as to get the attention for devs..it has to be done becuse producer and other devs are showing off there new game, and were left here just wondering...whats going on?!?! because we know somethings broken.

I'm sure if you felt strongly about something you would want to be heard also right?
    Last edited by octavos; 03-18-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi people,,

I think most of you got it wrong.

I get 1 Grand per day, im doing 22 crafts a day,, meaning we have a 5% chances,, more you craft more you get,, cant spect to get a super crafting 1 only item.

Could it be to have a global craft % instead of a personal, meaning when game its quiet are less chances to get a craft but i doubt so.

Does not matter if you wait 10mins or press in finish instant, its about the number of crafts and the programmed % of having a chance.

I know people that got 2 super in mythic item out of 2 clean spots,

What i dont undestand its old player having this days mythic helms and armors not being super, its about right to leave 12h not to play GAMES, if you cant do this yoiiu got a serius problem, doing 1 gem a day wilkl take you 3 months to have it super,, just patience and dedication.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Ok, with my over 70k spent on the game on all accounts i can say that gemming items is somehow of a joke. Not sure how much money you make from excessively addicted & rich players, but after using plats on the test server, spending entire 2.5k plat just to get two grand gems i decided not to touch this feature again.

Only recently ive been trying to upgrade one of my old armors and it took me almost 2 weeks to get one grand gem.

It may not be my place to discuss with you your pricing policies nor strategies, but i think that you keep on making a lot of wrong choices. I see no transparency where one is needed, secret nerfes to things, constant nerfs and buffs business, giving out exclusive items in privately organised contest without properly informing your devoted platinum players.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grzena1982 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Ok, with my over 70k spent on the game on all accounts i can say that gemming items is somehow of a joke. Not sure how much money you make from excessively addicted & rich players, but after using plats on the test server, spending entire 2.5k plat just to get two grand gems i decided not to touch this feature again.

Only recently ive been trying to upgrade one of my old armors and it took me almost 2 weeks to get one grand gem.

It may not be my place to discuss with you your pricing policies nor strategies, but i think that you keep on making a lot of wrong choices. I see no transparency where one is needed, secret nerfes to things, constant nerfs and buffs business, giving out exclusive items in privately organised contest without properly informing your devoted platinum players.
    Well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

It looks like we will be able to have an inflow of fresh and focused data with the upcoming Crafting Mania. I have prepared 120 gems and need to get grands in 3 slots. According to the people who claim that the statements in this thread are wrong or/and exaggerated I should be able to get those easily. Anyway I urge you to do the same and try with an exact amount of gems and give feedback here on the results.

Tyvm in advance :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I posted what mechanics are better in those games epic, and AL could benefit from that...I don't work for STS, so I don't know there financial situation. I posted an alternative for people who are bored. I can see that you are not bored, which i'm happy for you bud. But I see many others including myself that have shot for a grad gem..only to come out 10x more broke. as to get the attention for devs..it has to be done becuse producer and other devs are showing off there new game, and were left here just wondering...whats going on?!?! because we know somethings broken.

I'm sure if you felt strongly about something you would want to be heard also right?
    Yeah i totally get you, I too want the best stuff want em all on super gem steroids. BELIEVE me I have blownn over 300-500k on a single item that was before tarlok! Atm i have 5 grand gems and i think ill stop there and just get those legendary and mythic gems in the future. As for the % crafting rate for super gems, i know a lot are hard to explain by STS because they cant reveal how those stuff are computed cause its part of "core-codes; the secret of trade" thing. Like the armor and hp relationship those are mostly unexplained.

On related note: i wonder whats this craft mania mini evet im startig to like those minis
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

15. The Following User Says Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post

nice..*and ducks for cover*
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    @Candy and Ghost - Is Kritika worth it? Is this a game where skill is rewarded and everything isn't purely dependent on luck?
    Kritika is worth it. I played it the day it dropped it's a good game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Tarlok was easily the best event you guys put together. It was one of the rare events that really drove activity and guild cooperation! Plus the loot from the event was generally pretty good, tarlok gems were awesome, and, for the most part, there weren't too many one-hit KO's. Unfortunately, recent events have been about plat/energy and has really driven a wedge between the grinders & casuals, and the DPS & Tanks.

Shuyal was probably my favorite elite season. Mostly because the maps were fun and high end gear was plentiful. Architect weapons were generally pretty good (and had great PROCs) and during this season, we had Tarlok gear for those that wanted to go DMG oriented, so at least those without Mythics had viable alternatives. Sure, we died often enough, but we didn't get those random, no warning deaths like we do everywhere in Tindirin and Planar Tombs. The only gripe I had with Shuyal was the glitchy zones of Krom, but we did get the added bonus of multiple Krom's showing up on the maps once in a while.

Now, it just feels like the maps are a plat grab, with all the obnoxious one-hit kills and OP environmentals (specifically the death pools). There just seems to be a lot of bugs and problems with the game lately, and there has been very little response (and almost no action) from STS on any of them. The ability to earn income via farming is nearly non-existent and the rift between the top 10% and everyone else is now more like an ocean and definitely makes gameplay more of an exclusive affair. Anyone in the 10% really doesn't want to run outside of the group anymore.

Finally, with just about everything in game decided upon luck, what motivation is there when the "luck" is obviously not on your side? Am I really to believe that in 900+ arena runs I haven't even SEEN a recipe, nor do I know anyone that has actually looted a Fossil is nothing more than just a bad luck streak?

Are we really supposed to farm out Jarl/KM3 for locked until the next expansion? The social aspect is really the only thing that has brought me back to the game, but with so many being disappointed with the current state, many of my good friends are starting to leave. Once they are gone, I will not have any reason to stay. I'm sure that I am not the only one that feels this way.
    Excellent post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by regizakirs.rs View Post
    Kritika is worth it. I played it the day it dropped it's a good game
    Gets repetitive after a while. The auto-battle option is baffling. The lack of player interaction makes it a lonely game. The pets...AL is waaay better there. But I have to say Kritika has the cutest vanities ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    I will write a few lines here.

To start with, you can't use new content as an excuse to not be so focused on what is already here. We have been hearing this "awesome new expansion" excuse in almost everything.

Someone on a different topic said something that realy shows how I think majority of ppl see STS right now:
    - NATO - No action talk only

Dont get me wrong here. The lovecraft event was realy fun. The vanities are awesome, gave everyone a chance to get them.
    The lepregoblin is like a minimum effort event by your side: lets get some old event, change a bit the color of the vanities and launch it again. Imho, would be better to have had no event at all. Disapointing.

What we want is what you guys promised at the begining of the year, transparency on the communication and I'd add a bit of commitment due to the disapointment of the "Revamp Skill system".

Let's take for example the subject on which this thread is about: Gemming.
    If you say that it's all about "luck and probabilities" and there is no change made on how this "luck" is calculated and we have core players telling that something is wrong, is because something is probably wrong.

If it's not just "luck and probabilities" I say tell us what it is, when we say something is/seems wrong if all you have to say is that is as designed, well, clearly threads like this will keep coming undermining the trust we have on you guys as how to keep this game flowing and interesting.

Just my 2cents
    Yup that was my NATO post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

so they heard you and made a one week instant crafting, and double odds for grand gem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    I will write a few lines here.

To start with, you can't use new content as an excuse to not be so focused on what is already here. We have been hearing this "awesome new expansion" excuse in almost everything.

Someone on a different topic said something that realy shows how I think majority of ppl see STS right now:
    - NATO - No action talk only

Dont get me wrong here. The lovecraft event was realy fun. The vanities are awesome, gave everyone a chance to get them.
    The lepregoblin is like a minimum effort event by your side: lets get some old event, change a bit the color of the vanities and launch it again. Imho, would be better to have had no event at all. Disapointing.

What we want is what you guys promised at the begining of the year, transparency on the communication and I'd add a bit of commitment due to the disapointment of the "Revamp Skill system".

Let's take for example the subject on which this thread is about: Gemming.
    If you say that it's all about "luck and probabilities" and there is no change made on how this "luck" is calculated and we have core players telling that something is wrong, is because something is probably wrong.

If it's not just "luck and probabilities" I say tell us what it is, when we say something is/seems wrong if all you have to say is that is as designed, well, clearly threads like this will keep coming undermining the trust we have on you guys as how to keep this game flowing and interesting.

Just my 2cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    so they heard you and made a one week instant crafting, and double odds for grand gem
    2 x 0.01%. Clap Clap Clap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Just spent 1344 plats and got 4 super only.
    This means I used 56 gems for 4 super, each one took 14 gems with 'double' gem event.
    Am I the one one thinks this is ridiculously low rate?

Or maybe I'm cursed.
    Aegis