Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: March Producer Letter for Arcane Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    there are a lot of possibilities to reward full class parties. for example mobs with class specific weaknesses and attacks.
    i.e. mobs that target rogues and can only can be prevented by a tanks shield or stunned by skyward smash just to give a fast example.
    or mobs which do double damage on tanks, but mages can stop them with the clock.

i really would love to see some of the simple skill buffs implemented in the various other threads, but i am happy for every mechanism, which rewards the best full class tactical teamplay, not only the most rogues.
    I liked how in pocket legends you could do a "mega combo" by doing specific skills from all three classes in the right order. This "mega combo" would do extra damage to the mobs. This was something they already implemented in PL, so I don't see why something similar could be done in AL pretty easily. For example: trap from rogue to pull mobs together, followed by clock from mage to root them in place, followed by a skill by a warrior that does aoe damage or a buff/debuff will trigger fireballs falling from the sky that do extra damage to the mobs or banish a certain number of them....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post: