Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: You Have Left The Match During Combat. (STS please read)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ameyra View Post
    Everybody has the freedom to create a thread and put across his opinion or request. Who are you to be policing his thread? And so what if he plays lvl 3? Its his fun and enjoyment, who are you to tell him what level is good for pvp? It is entirely upto Allows to choose what level he pvps at and what topic he creates a thread about.
    Because he asked a question about a situation that already has a solution and is completely avoidable. It would be like me complaining i dont have enough potions even though i can buy more. There is already a solution. So whats the point of the thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

omg stop arguing, arrowz if u pvp at 15-17 goof for u, but news flash that level is full of kdr loving noobs, pvp at a real level higher than 20. also because he level 3 doesnt mean he a dummy farmer, everyone has to right to pvp at any level, if his kdr is 2k kills and 98deaths that just means he good at pvp. NOW STOP ARGUING LIKE BABIES

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lol That Arrowz guy always starting drama.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    omg stop arguing, arrowz if u pvp at 15-17 goof for u, but news flash that level is full of kdr loving noobs, pvp at a real level higher than 20. also because he level 3 doesnt mean he a dummy farmer, everyone has to right to pvp at any level, if his kdr is 2k kills and 98deaths that just means he good at pvp. NOW STOP ARGUING LIKE BABIES
    You clearly didnt read any of the thread. I already said it myself every level has kdr lovers and i provided a specific lvl 16 example. A real lvl higher than 20? Is that why most twinks are lvls 10-18 and the twink tournament was lvl 15? I already addressed the dummy farming, i misspoke. If you read the thread you would have known that. I never said he doesnt have the right to pvp at lvl 3 so whats ur point? Killing noobs makes u good at pvp? Babies cant argue because they cant talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    You clearly didnt read any of the thread. I already said it myself every level has kdr lovers and i provided a specific lvl 16 example. A real lvl higher than 20? Is that why most twinks are lvls 10-18 and the twink tournament was lvl 15? I already addressed the dummy farming, i misspoke. If you read the thread you would have known that. I never said he doesnt have the right to pvp at lvl 3 so whats ur point? Killing noobs makes u good at pvp? Babies cant argue because they cant talk.
    As already said, i respect your opinion.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Who cares if someone cares about there KDR, it's honestly just a game. Big deal of someone wants to have a good KDR? It's called self achievement. I don't PvP myself (before you call me a KDR lover) I PvE, and I'm currently deathless. Yes, I do care for my PvE kdr and does that instantly make me someone that everyone hates? Up to you, I'll say it again. Arcane Legends is "just a game" KDR lover or not, how bout each person plays how they want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    firstly stop generalizing "lvl15-17 filled with kdr lover noobs" the bracket u calling nubs,news flash only lvl15 team has defeated karma in sts tournament so maybe understand the meaning of nub before using it or stop generalising and as per arrowz he has full rights to lay his opinion and even i would agree with his opinion lvl3 pvp is crap "in my opinion" u are just farming random nubs who enter pvp there and using a mage with 2skill points is nowhere called pvp in my opinion pls note every1 has their own liking and right to express so learn to respect that ty.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

2k kills n 98 deaths is not something a good pvp'er can give....there is something behind the scene we dont know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arjanit Morina View Post
    He dont care about kdr , but he got the rights coz for a simple attack u need to wait until u full to heal and skill then to leave map , and the 1 death from leaving map is not funny when u 100 % hp mana , make a change to it at -50% hp or something
    one death is for leaving one time...he may leave many times in a day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    2k kills n 98 deaths is not something a good pvp'er can give....there is something behind the scene we dont know
    No. Just no.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Idgaf about kdr so i cant say much and i like the death thing for runners. I think u shouldnt get a death if ur mana and hp bars are 100% and not in combat ofc
    Last edited by Default4976; 03-17-2015 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulants View Post
    Idgaf about kdr so i cant say much and i like the death thing for runners. I think u shouldnt get a death if ur mana and hp bars are 100% and not in combat ofc
    I agree, but it would be more better if they count it as a death when u have 50 % Health/Mana or less.
    There's no reason to count it as a death when you have your life & manabar at 100 % both lol.

My opinion
    - Allows

mesalin

I agree this isn't so good system of pvp in AL . Idk why STS made it... so just let's write everyone to STS for delete this system of pvp

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    I agree, but it would be more better if they count it as a death when u have 50 % Health/Mana or less.
    There's no reason to count it as a death when you have your life & manabar at 100 % both lol.

My opinion
    Maybe not 50% or below,make it 80% and below.Thats cause any player can still hit u till ur health left 80% or below.So its still in combat
    𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙭

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    I agree this isn't so good system of pvp in AL . Idk why STS made it... so just let's write everyone to STS for delete this system of pvp

I'm so fresh
    They shouldnt delete it, just change/improve it.
    There are different ways to get that "runner thing" handled, but not this way.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So i skimmed the cliff notes here, here is what i think. There is not one pvp player who DOESNT care about their kdr, those who say they dont care, 95% of the time have poor kdr. I used to be that guy. I played lev15 first, didnt have the right equip, and it took me forever to get back to a 50% ratio. But as soon as i started getting better, i started checking that number more and more. Now im running a lvl3 mage, and my kdr is 366-166. Not fancy, and YES, a good amount were NOOBS, not dummys. But i will NEVER not kill a player who keeps fighting. They have to learn somehow. I will take armor off and stable pet just to try and even it out......sometimes. I bet Aarowz never shyed away from killing a player two levls lower than him, same principle. Also, lev3 pvp is getting better, much better. I think its time STS set up a tourny for us. Would draw ppl down here where REAL TWINKING is.

Thank you,
    And happy hunting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I like the fact that it counts as 1 death. Otherwise people would heal and then simply map out to avoid a death. That doesn't encourage game play. What i don't like is that there is no way to tell uf a mage using a gun is in attack mode or not. You can tell on all toons and even a mage with a staff. I've taken a lot of deaths like this for no reason.
    When smurf head look toward right and left isnt an attack position and u can leave room with no death

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Assigning a death and accusing a player of leaving during combat when, in fact, there is no combat should clearly be classified as a game glitch. Yes there is a way to avoid it, but why should the player be expected to just deal with such a glitch especially when it *is* unfairly costing them an unnecessary death?

KDR is important mainly for guild ranking, but some players do take personal pride in it. This glitch makes everyone's KDR inaccurate because everyone has accidentally fired their weapon and then left the room before the unseen timer that arbitrarily decides you're done with combat expires.

To all of you who whine about players taking the time to voice their complaints on the forums, you're really not helping anyone - including yourself. It's your choice to "just deal," but why must you insist that everyone make the same choice? The forums are intended as a place where STS' customers can voice their complaints!

Smh.
    Last edited by Niixed; 03-30-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Assigning a death and accusing a player of leaving during combat when, in fact, there is no combat should clearly be classified as a game glitch. Yes there is a way to avoid it, but why should the player be expected to just deal with such a glitch especially when it *is* unfairly costing them an unnecessary death?

KDR is important mainly for guild ranking, but some players do take personal pride in it. This glitch makes everyone's KDR inaccurate because everyone has accidentally fired their weapon and then left the room before the unseen timer that arbitrarily decides you're done with combat expires.

To all of you who whine about players taking the time to voice their complaints on the forums, you're really not helping anyone - including yourself. It's your choice to "just deal," but why must you insist that everyone make the same choice? The forums are intended as a place where STS' customers can voice their complaints!

Smh.
    Wow, finally someone who understands.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

It's too hard to tell when mage is in the rest state. Easy for warrior and rogue. Waiting for a mage to look around is ridiculous.