Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'mana pls'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    In many strategy based mmos(still action like arcane legends, such as OaC), there is usually a cool down on pots. Some people who have played MMOs such as that but are playing AL for the first time might still be in the habit of asking for heals. For example, in OaC, if you're doing endgame maps you will need a healer to keep you health up, because the cool down for pots will simply be too long. AL is not based on strategy, unfortunately. Just be maxed and you can solo any map. In real MMOs it takes actual teamwork and skill to get through a map.
    I play both onc games and neither is like arcane legends at all. One is like Warcraft and requires minimal skill at all to play with auto attacking and the other is a strategy rpg.

Al is similar to Diablo or other action RPGs and require a lot of skill to play. Being maxed geared won't help you if you don't know how to play hard elite stages.

On topic tho this game doesn't have cool downs on pots so no reason to beg for mana. Especially when pets like nexus or jack are available.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    I play both onc games and neither is like arcane legends at all. One is like Warcraft and requires minimal skill at all to play with auto attacking and the other is a strategy rpg.

Al is similar to Diablo or other action RPGs and require a lot of skill to play. Being maxed geared won't help you if you don't know how to play hard elite stages.

On topic tho this game doesn't have cool downs on pots so no reason to beg for mana. Especially when pets like nexus or jack are available.
    I'm talking about OaC online, where you actually have a legit time for cool down on pots. In that game, it actually requires skill. There is really no bias against classes as far as I know. I always see people in chat asking for each type of class, usually 1 tank 2 DPs 1 healer. This is because the CD for pots is pretty long, so all classes have to actually work together instead of a party of 4 of 1 class(in endgame maps of course). Also in that game the tank has skills that actually help to hold aggro. So while the tank holds aggro the monk heals him up and DPs takes out the mobs. This is how an mmo should be played instead of one class wrecking everything in their path.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I don't play with randoms: problem solved
    Yeah ... sometimes you'll get people begging for mana when entering random map. You've got to get used to or play with your friends.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

just ignore them pretend i never see..... or ask them press the "blue button". Some rogues whom ask me for mana i will tell them health pack please ....