Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 8, 2015

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    True, but there are things like that for other classes too like: dodge on razor shield or SSS (the entire skill does less damage than an auto attack).
    Dodge for razor works pretty well in PvE. SSS deserves a buff, yes.

IMO these buffs to the Warriors should stay PvE. Warriors are already OP in PvP. I shudder to think of an arcane ringer bonesaw 2 hitting me with ax and skyward smash thanks to the -25% armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Thank you for the update and specially for looking into the warrior skills.

It will help but I. Have to agree with Madnex and Ravagerx that it is a slight buff which we are greatful but we will need a bit more to be competitive in elite PVE.

Regarding the change in description, you mentioned only skyward smash and axe throw ... I really hope this means you are still looking into the 'Cancel windup' clause in the chess splitter staggering blow upgrade as this is a game changer for warriors. As you also mentioned all skill descriptions are as per but this skill descriptuon is not as the cancell wind up is not active even with the upgrade on.

Thanks for reading

Maarkus

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes mythic ring must be buffed after all its MYTHIC but stats are like legendary.. so sad :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

As buff this, nerf this is a trend now, and while every classes are demanding to fix their useless skills, can I ask for Shadow storm shot buff?
    It is worthless skill!
    Its the only AOE skill rogues have! Buff it's damage please! And maybe we can get Stun and dots upgrade like mage's fireball here? Maybe Paralyze be better instead of Stun stun is so outdated now ^_^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Rally cry is probably the most useless skill in the game and needs to be replaced I think.

Bleed on the skyward smash may help curse mages. With a charged shield, mages become immune to bleed. And with 20%, it seems low to the point it probably won't make too much of an impact. Axe throw is a good boost but its not too much I think. Some of the better pets are already doing 20% armor reduction. And if its only for 3 seconds, most likely a rogue will take advantage of that axe reel-in time to kill steal anyways.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Good
    Last edited by debitmandiri; 04-09-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    As buff this, nerf this is a trend now, and while every classes are demanding to fix their useless skills, can I ask for Shadow storm shot buff?

Its the only AOE skill rogues have!
    #NoxboltFTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thx for the war update and hope they'll give me more reason to use my fatty :3 However, I believe that this should stay in pve, as warriors are already on the upper-hand in pvp.

It would also be a good idea to fix the buff/debuff system before adding any changes to skills that perform them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Warrior Skill Update: Skyward Smash and Axe Throw

Warriors’ Skyward Smash upgrade “Thundering Hammer” will now have a 20% chance to cause bleed. In addition to extra damage output, this will also increase threat, giving tanks the ability to hold enemy aggro longer while allies deal damage.

In addition, the Axe Throw upgrade “Denting Blow” will reduce armor by 25% up from 10% for 3 seconds
    Thank you very much for this good news.

This update demonstrate that you realy hear and listening us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This coming friday for expansion realised??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chr0nic View Post
    This coming friday for expansion realised??
    They only release teaser on friday, not the expansion... cmiiw
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This should be for pvp as well as pve. Warriors are not that over powerful in pvp. Even a ringer warriors get killed by under gear rouged. Now that the playing field is getting some what even don't complain. As a competitor shouldn't the rouge class be bored with having such a upper hand? Didn't the rouges and mage just get a buff? Continue to do what you are doing developers to balance the game and don't let the people who don't want it to be fair change your mind. Keep working on the mage and warrior class or just nerf rouged which is the real problem.

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hey can u add some good looking effect to the new myth ring....I was pretty poor I spent 400k on eggs and got one of will I would love a effect on it like other myths

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
    This should be for pvp as well as pve. Warriors are not that over powerful in pvp. Even a ringer warriors get killed by under gear rouged. Now that the playing field is getting some what even don't complain. As a competitor shouldn't the rouge class be bored with having such a upper hand? Didn't the rouges and mage just get a buff? Continue to do what you are doing developers to balance the game and don't let the people who don't want it to be fair change your mind. Keep working on the mage and warrior class or just nerf rouged which is the real problem.
    Warriors underpowered in pvp :O HAW SIR HAW?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    Warriors underpowered in pvp :O HAW SIR HAW?
    When the last time you seen a undergeared warrior kill a geared rouge? NEVER. (We are talking end game) Undergeared rouges kill geared warriors though. Just because the game is becoming a little more balanced don't be upset. Rouges are still the best class at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

When the last time you seen a undergeared warrior kill a geared rouge? NEVER. (We are talking end game) Undergeared rouges kill geared warriors though. Just because the game is becoming a little more balanced don't be upset. Rouges are still the best class at this point.
    u mean undergeared rogue kill U cuz u have no idea
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

The class balance triangle is in favor of warriors. Everyone knows that. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. An equal geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. A lower geared warrior can kill a higher geared mage. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared rogue. An equal geared warrior has about a 40% chance of killing an equal geared rogue. A lower geared warrior has about 20% chance of killing a higher geared rogue. In all these scenarios, we're assuming each class is equally skilled.

So yeah I'd say warriors have it pretty good in PvP ATM. No, they don't get as many kills as rogues and mages...but then again, they don't die half as much either. Not counting clashes.

If a lower geared rogue can kill you, you need to seriously look at your build & try to improve your skill. If a lower geared MAGE can kill you........I won't even continue!

In PvE though they definitely need some buffs to make them more necessary in the team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    The class balance triangle is in favor of warriors. Everyone knows that. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. An equal geared warrior can kill a lower geared mage. A lower geared warrior can kill a higher geared mage. A higher geared warrior can kill a lower geared rogue. An equal geared warrior has about a 40% chance of killing an equal geared rogue. A lower geared warrior has about 20% chance of killing a higher geared rogue. In all these scenarios, we're assuming each class is equally skilled.

So yeah I'd say warriors have it pretty good in PvP ATM. No, they don't get as many kills as rogues and mages...but then again, they don't die half as much either. Not counting clashes.

If a lower geared rogue can kill you, you need to seriously look at your build & try to improve your skill. If a lower geared MAGE can kill you........I won't even continue!

In PvE though they definitely need some buffs to make them more necessary in the team.
    Lol ur just saying that because u only use mage and rogue. Pfft stop being against war buff its irritating
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Undergeared rogues kill geared warriors? Say wut? :O

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Serillia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    Lol ur just saying that because u only use mage and rogue. Pfft stop being against war buff its irritating
    I has a tank sir.....Warriors are OP in pvp ...there's no questioning that :O