Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
Since it's the transfer of those OP pets that seem to be the problem, and people owning arcane should know better, they could maybe just allow this option up to legendary pets. I'm not saying I agree with this thread, I actually collect pets on my main toon only, no matter how useless the pets will be. Just giving out suggestions "if" they decide to implement it.
what i think is they should have common stable for all pets upto legendary....unfortunately there are some legendary pets that are too rare or too Strong...example being a shade.
Also event specific strong pets should just be that..event specific. You can of course buy it for high prices ( like dova for almost a mil) but just allowing their transfer isnt the right way to go.
For example, you have gotten bored of your pve with lvl 41 war ...you pass it on to your pvp twink...then when wars get outdated and rogues are OP, you pass them on to that char...see the problem?
Also this would crash the market to an extent. Almost all the hardcore gamers play accross 4-5 chars ( including twinks)...the prices of pets, especially those you have hoarded for so long will fall.
I see you dont support it as neither do I...i can't see why anyone else does