Thread: L20 mage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Right cool, before you get all angry at me. I would put it into words but I'd much prefer to show you ig. As I've said in god knows how many threads, I've spent literally all my time of PL in 15-20 PvP, I originally started as a 20 mage, so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse.

P.S I'll happily prove it ig, When I'm vsing all of this group of foxies, remember that they're 2 lvls higher & have their best skill & I dont at 20. (Not that it should matter)
    P.S.S I've got 17.2k actually
    Such disrespect. Before you go waving your wand around speaking as if you know everything about 15-20 PvP, and about me, please understand ego isn't a skill. You do not know everything about 15-20 PvP regardless of what you think. Also as a side note: Please learn who someone is before speaking to them as if you know their PL timeline in full, playtime of PL, and how old they are based on an opinion, or forum join date. You do not know who I am, nor do you know how long I've been playing PL for (2010, now you know!), and you most likely don't even know one of my old Lv15-20 PvP IGNs. So don't speak out of thin air when you have no information on me, thanks.

P.S I don't really care? You said you're unbeatable to every 22 Hammer Fox, let us test that statement. I'm also going to use a Mint Cutter, not Hammer. I prefer not wasting plat on a level so mildly exciting.
    P.S.S I have 3 characters with a lot more kills than that.

EDIT: Meh, never mind.
    Last edited by Budapest; 04-14-2015 at 03:17 PM.