This argument ended a while ago, but since all of you have another 2 coins to put into the slot machine, then let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
Budapest I could spend hours upon hours insulting you but it will only lead to an infraction. I honestly think you are special though, I find it funny because I've killed multiple 20 bears with this despite the fact that I did it for a laugh. You should really try things before you say they are bad. Also the fact you say you don't even have a 20, I could do fine with almost any build with 6heal str arm and a 20pink paw.
What can you insult me on? My own opinions? That's quite pathetic honestly... if you cannot accept one's opinions and speak on it in a respectable way, then why are you on forums?

Definition of Special:
1. better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
2. exceptionally good or precious.

So thank you for thinking I was "special", brings tears to my eyes that you can muster up some brain to come up with something logical! Now back on topic.

If you have beaten any Bear with that said build, would you care to give me their IGNs, Gear Setups, & their KDRs? Also, if you have beaten so many Bears with that said build, you can beat mine too right? I'll make it, just to fight you. I'll even use a Lv.10 Forgotten Bow to give you more of a fighting chance if you'd like. I also don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself, and I myself, can say that build is horrid. I'm sure invertibrate can agree since you're so fond of him, and only would enjoy "insulting" me as you've said.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
If you are so old, why is your account so new. Most of us will choose to not believe that you are older than vert or that you are 2010 until you show evidence.

I also feel the need to mention that being old doesn't make you good or smart. What makes someone "good" or "smart" at PL isn't because they are old rather they work their butts off perfecting their classes. In conclusion of this paragraph, saying you are old doesn't make you Zeus or invertibrate.

Lastly, invertibrate has played 15-20 mage for as long as or longer than I have been in the pvp scene (2012) and, while he isn't as old as some, he still beats plenty.
In fact, he is considered one of the best 15 mages of all time
My account? My forum one? Well, my forum account is new because I hadn't much purpose for arguments such as these, so I tended to try and avoid forums completely. Forums are also quite useless when you have a friend that looks through them for anything interesting, which for me, are only tournaments, and items. But that said friend has now flew from the nest of PL, and is currently pursuing his dreams, so I was basically forced to make this account, since you require so much backstory. On my PL account, I can show you all of my characters that sum up for about 150k+ PvP kills (including ctf), and my founder shield if that helps more?

I never said anything about me being "old", I'm only a 17 year old Hungarian. Also, me even saying my beginning year of PL was to reply to invertibrate's statement: "so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse." So please...double read before assuming things. I also do not want to be "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", I'm me, myself and I.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything...? I never said his words were false besides in the argument about the build Motivating posted because I was sure I was correct. As said before: "I don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself", that's something I've attained throughout my years of PL, experience and rational thinking. Please don't doubt me, especially when you all do not know me. If anything, I can be a "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", or even better if I actually cared that much to give tips to newbies and pros alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
I'm better. He sucks
Not sure if that was to me, or invertibrate, but whatever floats your boat.